PSN Flash Sale 03/20/2015

Boooda

Damn. I have 86 cents left in my balance. Not too worry of it but should of release it a more early so I would know when I buy those good prices.

Realized that I have 83 cents left and I see Telltale games that I really want to try! Saw Sam and Max for 80. Getting that for sure. Love these sales and glad this is back!

Edited by Superstarmaste1r

I would recommend Wild Arms to anyone who hasn't played it. It might be a ps1 game but it's really good and a ton of fun to play. Never did get to beat that secret boss...

I ended up buying Dead Nation although it will be a while before I get to play it. (Looks at 15  games sitting on shelf in front of him.) So thanks to the OP for posting otherwise I likely would have missed this sale lol.

• Like 3

Is that Game of Thrones game any good? I assume it's not the one from TellTale Games.

I had fun with it, but I believe most people have either hated it or have been mostly disappointed? It does have some pretty poor combat mechanics, but I got used to those over the two main character's stories. It's not a difficult platinum either :P

Some stuff:

• George R. R. Martin is a character in it
  • You get to play as a dog (similiar to how you play Toby in The Testament of Sherlock Holmes, except this dog can stealth kill enemies and find collectibles
  • Jeor Mormont and Lord Varys are played by their TV actors despite this not being based on the show (some music is also used from the show)
  • There is DLC and it has no trophies
  • Four possible endings depending on your end-game choices

Anyway... *joins people who wish EU had these sales*

Edited by zadorvp
  • Like 4