PSN Flash Sale 03/20/2015

Boooda

I had fun with it, but I believe most people have either hated it or have been mostly disappointed? It does have some pretty poor combat mechanics, but I got used to those over the two main character's stories. It's not a difficult platinum either :P

Some stuff:

• George R. R. Martin is a character in it
  • You get to play as a dog (similiar to how you play Toby in The Testament of Sherlock Holmes, except this dog can stealth kill enemies and find collectibles
  • Jeor Mormont and Lord Varys are played by their TV actors despite this not being based on the show (some music is also used from the show)
  • There is DLC and it has no trophies
  • Four possible endings depending on your end-game choices

Anyway... *joins people who wish EU had these sales*

Ok, thnx for the info.

I just bought

Flashback $0.80

Zeno Clash 2 $0.80

Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard $0.90

Sam and Max: Beyond Space and Time- Full Season $0.80

Game of Thrones $0.80

Sacred Citadel $0.80

Grand total of $5.20 

Fuckin bargain... and I still need to get to the games I bought from a few sales ago.......

• Like 1

If I create an USA account and then buy some of this games even if I shouldn't because I'm European I get in trouble? I mean I want some of this games but I don't want to get in trouble. Tell me please so I can decide :)

Edited by pese-97

If I create an USA account and then buy some of this games even if I shouldn't because I'm European I get in trouble? I mean I want some of this games but I don't want to get in trouble. Tell me please so I can decide :)

wont be any problem, a lot of ppl have multiple accounts to take advantage of stuff like this

Picked up both Sam and Max games, Jurassic Park, Back to the Future and both Heavy Fire games(like shooters without multiplayer trophies).

Was waiting for the Telltale games from the first 99cents sale....decided to avoid it then till I tried Walking Dead.

I picked up 10 games in this sale for $8.68, lol.  I missed BTTF last time, and it was 19 cents cheaper this time, so now I get double trophies for that game (already platted the disc version).  Was surprised to see Payday on this list.  I've really wanted to play that since I played Payday 2 a year or so ago.  I really like these sales as I almost never get anything digital ever, but for less than a buck, I can suck it up.

I managed to grab Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition for only 90 cents. Definitely worth it IMHO. :)

Seriously, how did you manage to do that?, I checked the website and it was $1.65 then I saw your post and thought, hmm maybe it's 90 cents through the PS4 but no, I just checked and it's the same $1.65. :S It's not a huge difference but false advertisement if stays like that.

Edited by GoldenShaka