PSN Flash Sale 03/20/2015

Boooda

Seriously, how did you manage to do that?, I checked the website and it was $1.65 then I saw your post and thought, hmm maybe it's 90 cents through the PS4 but no, I just checked and it's the same $1.65. :S It's not a huge difference but false advertisement if stays like that.

Some peoples prices have been off all day. My PS3 says that two of the games (Pac-Man and Tokyo Jungle) are free for playstation plus, which they are not. Then it told me the PS3 version of Home wasn't on sale, only to add it to the sale list a few hours later. Finally, it said that the VITA version of Dead Nation was 40 cents cheaper then the PS3 version, only to switch it to the same price.

Moral of the story: Keep refreshing and double-check your basket :P

EDIT: I just went on PSN online and I saw your confusion. The PS3 version is the 90 cent one, the PS4 is 1.65

Edited by Kittet3

If I create an USA account and then buy some of this games even if I shouldn't because I'm European I get in trouble? I mean I want some of this games but I don't want to get in trouble. Tell me please so I can decide :)

wont be any problem, a lot of ppl have multiple accounts to take advantage of stuff like this

In the past (on the EU blog), the SCEE staff have said it's not allowed but they won't actively look for anyone doing it. That said, considering even Shuhei Yoshida has admitted he has three accounts (EU, Japan, US) and people have been doing this for years without issues, it is just fine to do it :P

I thought that you needed a credit/debit card with the same billing address as the region you set the account up for? So If we are stuck in the EU (with the sucky sales) and don't have a NA located method of payment, then we cannot purchase anything. Correct me if wrong cuz I would like to take advantage of this sale if I can and if its allowed.

*Can't seem to quote... @zadpovrp and Histoire

Edited by rangers_lead5278

I thought that you needed a credit/debit card with the same billing address as the region you set the account up for? So If we are stuck in the EU (with the sucky sales) and don't have a NA located method of payment, then we cannot purchase anything. Correct me if wrong cuz I would like to take advantage of this sale if I can and if its allowed.

*Can't seem to quote... @zadpovrp and Histoire

zadpovrp, eh :P?

You can buy PSN cards for different regions online (they'll send you the codes), such as on Play-Asia.

Anyone not from the NA. Use either PayPal to get money on the US account or buy PSN Cards (on Amazon for instance). Just when picking a US address (as far as I remember, you have to write a US address) don't use an address of a know company. I heard a guy used an Amazon address and they banned him.

Oh and for Europeans? I suggest you use the Canadian PSN as well. You'll get games for A LOT cheaper than you would in EU.

Went on amazon and when i add my debit card it says failed sorry for the inconvenience. Im raging atm.

Amazon has cards with instant digital codes

Nevermind...just went on amazon and made another account..used my debit card, however i set the billing address as a fake USA address and it proceeded! :D

Edited by ButteredPretzel

Another :awesome: flash sale

Gonna get both Sam and Max games

Game Of Thrones game

Both Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Games

Eat Lead The a Return Of Mat Hazard

Rock Of Ages

Might get The Expendables 2 and the other Mat Hazard game

All in all Fantastic Flash Sale, cannot wait till the next one