Preferred characters?

Gatatog

I usually never start with my strongest 3, but with the second strongest trio which usually is:

Trey/King as main ranged char

Nine

Some low level char

Then the backups for those as/if they die are:

Ace (very fast and very good dodger)

Queen (very fast melee)

Eight (this guy is just awesome in CQC, obliterates every human enemy)

Finally if any of these die I'll just call in my overpowered char: Cater, her pistol with automatic charge is just awesome. She may not have the best stats but I find that playing with her is just too easy if you're a good dodger and equip her with good offensive/defensive equipment.

Also, I'm glad I'm not the only one to hate Machina, I stopped playing with him entirely, I wish I could discard him :)

PS: Trey and Cater are awesome for the "Sortie" missions, I basically only use them for those missions

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sice

Seven

Cinque

I liked the way these three looked. Not just as the prettiest, but the way the characters were modeled and how they fought. Sice gave me the way destruction power I crave in games but had some range with her weapon being the scythe. Seven gave me a little bit more speed and and range and Cinque was just an amazing addition. I only ever used someone outside this group when the game forced me, which was often enough I found annoying and remember two years later. Jack was decent with his katana and Queen with her sword and her Justice attitude were also enjoyable. Didn't like Ace or Rem or Machina or Eight or King. Nine was decent.

• 3 months later...

I don't have a consistent team of three that I use (since I want to level the characters evenly), but I do have rankings for how much I like using the characters

S Tier: Trey, Cater, Nine

A Tier: Sice, Queen, King, Machina, Rem

B Tier: Ace, Seven, Eight

C Tier: Deuce, Cinque, Jack 

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

This makes your tier completely wrong :awesome: 

Maybe she can be handy in tougher fights (wouldn't know yet, not very far in), but my tiers are mostly affected by how much I enjoy playing as them, and holding a button to play the flute just doesn't keep me that engaged :P 

• 2 months later...
6 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

What the Deuce? How can I forget her. She's my second on demand healer. I don't play her 'cause I don't like flute power. :P 

Come on, Flute is the most OP ever =D She can literally walk like a cutie she is and obliterate anything in her way :D

I did all solo missions with her while others were having problems xD

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Come on, Flute is the most OP ever =D She can literally walk like a cutie she is and obliterate anything in her way :D

I did all solo missions with her while others were having problems xD

So funny! I can actually picture her frolicking around with her flute while bullets fire around.

• 1 month later...

I'm close to finishing my first playtrough, although I tried level up and use every character equally, just in case I need some urgent backup. Still, there is a lot to explore for each character. I'm still thinking about going trough a second or even third playtrough, not only to get the platinum, but also to deeply enjoy the game at 100% on higher difficulties.

But the ones I end up using the most and my personal favourites currently are:

1. Nine - Very offensive character whenever I want to charge and rush against the enemy.

2. Jack - Awesome raw damage. Even though he is slow while walking, I really enjoy to dash infinitely with him and cause some surprise and swiftly attacks, many of them killsights against foes.

3. King/Trey - My elected long-range characters. Also useful against enemies. Point-Blank Shot and Dynamite Arrow are the moves that I use. I managed to survive elite missions because of their long range moves.

4. Sice - I love scythes, period. I like the way Sice use her scythe and the swiftly attacks she has. She is cool.

5. Rem - Overall not one of the best characters IMO, but use her for magic and killsights attacks a lot.

6. Eight - Since i like to punch and kick stuff in games, Eight makes part of the team whenever I feel like punching everything!

As for the others, I also use them sometimes, but might give them a better chance in my next playtroughs. There are just too many characters for this game, man! ?

Edited by Caju_94

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

MAIN:
Ace - Any character that uses cards as weapons is my main :D Plus his attacks are really good :D

Seven - A WHIP BLADE?!?!?!?!?!? HELL YES!!

Sice - She is the coolest character in the game plus all of the attacks are really good :D

SECONDARY:

King - OP as fuck :D

Nine - Same as King but up close 

Rem - Same as the guys above only with magic lol

Love that there are so many different teams :D

Edited by Johnathan994

13 hours ago, Johnathan994 said:

MAIN:
Ace - Any character that uses cards as weapons is my main :D Plus his attacks are really good :D

Seven - A WHIP BLADE?!?!?!?!?!? HELL YES!!

Sice - She is the coolest character in the game plus all of the attacks are really good :D

SECONDARY:

King - OP as fuck :D

Nine - Same as King but up close 

Rem - Same as the guys above only with magic lol

Love that there are so many different teams :D

I don't see best character anywhere :awesome: