Catch The 'Bad' Moment FIXED.

Fuck yeah! Thanks for sharing this!  xD  xD  <3

This trophy now works, i can confirm this 100%, i've already secured this trophy on my main account (unsynched) and 2 of my alts. Here is a video i made to confirm this:

Get it whilst you can, in case it breaks once more.

This is great news for people who never had it/ never have played this game because of this.

P.s hopefully they can fix Army of two the 40th day mask trophy next

They fixed Catch The Bad Moment because I spoke with one of the developers through the Battlelog and Origin, he's name in Origin is GameBoyRB (ex KeebEALA) and after few month he asked me to check if upload successful. But also I asked him to fix F2000 unlocking and it was my priority because I already got bad moment in 2011. So F2000 unlocking is next to be fixed I hope.

They fixed Catch The Bad Moment because I spoke with one of the developers through the Battlelog and Origin, he's name in Origin is GameBoyRB (ex KeebEALA) and after few month he asked me to check if upload successful. But also I asked him to fix F2000 unlocking and it was my priority because I already got bad moment in 2011. So F2000 unlocking is next to be fixed I hope.

I would have to say that you aren't the only person to help fix this...i also spoke to someone from the BFBC1 studio about 1.5-2 months ago over the phone and he too was not familiar with the problem and was talking about ways to fix it and stuff....but what matters is that it's fixed :D

How did you manage to find a dev on Origins? We should be trying this stuff for games like Army of Two and NBA LIVE 14....most of the time these devs don't even know these issues exist as the useless staff on EA Forums don't even bother to forward these problems.

They have their own official squad in Battlelog named "DICE" and its flagged as official so I went there and just started add every listed member, some of them added me and only GameBoyRB (ex KeebEALA) answered about issues with photos and F2000.

Edited by Agamakus

• 2 weeks later...