Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

1 hour ago, Undead Wolf said:

My copy of Producing Perfection arrived today, so I guess these means I have the complete collection of physical Nep games on the Vita now. It feels pretty good. ^_^

yxMdMCY.jpg

Now I should probably start playing some of them... :lol:

Looking pretty steady and awesome . A bit better than my Nep physical Vita collection which is 0 ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chellesan said:
On 26.6.2017 at 4:29 PM, sephirothdude said:

i was thinking it's only digital 

Tokyo Xanadu gets a physical release in US. And thanks to the fact that Aksys (who publish the game) don't relally care about EU we have to deal with a download-only.

Speaking of download-only:

header.jpg?t=1493615717

Yeah, it's onl sale on Steam for 18.50 EUR but I prefer reading VNs on the Vita so I decided to support Degica (even after having to wait for Muv Luv, but at least they showed good will in their latest update) so I bought the novel after reading on Steam that this whole ecchi-stuff is rather shallow (thank god!) and that the story is intriguing and deep.  :D

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

Tokyo Xanadu gets a physical release in US. And thanks to the fact that Aksys (who publish the game) don't relally care about EU we have to deal with a download-only.

Is that true? I pre-ordered the game from Play-Asia and it says that it's an EU copy on the page. https://www.play-asia.com/tokyo-xanadu/13/70b6nx

3 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

header.jpg?t=1493615717

Yeah, it's onl sale on Steam for 18.50 EUR but I prefer reading VNs on the Vita so I decided to support Degica (even after having to wait for Muv Luv, but at least they showed good will in their latest update) so I bought the novel after reading on Steam that this whole ecchi-stuff is rather shallow (thank god!) and that the story is intriguing and deep.  :D

Is it A Shoujo-Ai VN ON VITA????????

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Is that true? I pre-ordered the game from Play-Asia and it says that it's an EU copy on the page. https://www.play-asia.com/tokyo-xanadu/13/70b6nx

I just checked Gematsu and there it says that the Vita-version will also be physical for Europe, so the Play-Asia listing seems to be correct:

http://gematsu.com/2017/01/tokyo-xanadu-ps-vita-coming-west-summer-tokyo-xanadu-ex-ps4-pc-fall

But surprisingly I only found one shop that lists the game which is Gameware.at from Austria. Otherwise I couldn't find a listing of the EU Vita-version nor the EU PS4-version. Only for the US-version. I guess Aksys did a really good job when you can only order the EU-version via a few shops and you can't find it on any of the big seller's sites. :facepalm:

8 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Is it A Shoujo-Ai VN ON VITA????????

According to VNdb it's Shoujo-Ai.

2 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

According to VNdb it's Shoujo-Ai.

OH! Then i HAVE TO get it when it go on sale, What a wonderful Pearl in this FPS World nowadays!

It's gematsu, i wouldn't really trust whatever it says honestly...

6 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

I just checked Gematsu and there it says that the Vita-version will also be physical for Europe, so the Play-Asia listing seems to be correct:

http://gematsu.com/2017/01/tokyo-xanadu-ps-vita-coming-west-summer-tokyo-xanadu-ex-ps4-pc-fall

But surprisingly I only found one shop that lists the game which is Gameware.at from Austria. Otherwise I couldn't find a listing of the EU Vita-version nor the EU PS4-version. Only for the US-version. I guess Aksys did a really good job when you can only order the EU-version via a few shops and you can't find it on any of the big seller's sites. :facepalm:

Yeah, I thought I remembered hearing that the game was coming out physically here too. Like you said though, it's just not available on the big sites for whatever reason, and trust me, I checked quite a few of them. Play-Asia wasn't my first choice. :P But hey, so long as I get the game physically, I'll be happy. I just hope the PS4 version is handled better when it releases later in the year.

20 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

header.jpg?t=1493615717

You said it would have a physical release! :P

Don't call it download-only :P

On 30/6/2017 at 8:44 PM, Cave_Johnson_ said:

1CO38yt.jpg

On 30/6/2017 at 3:53 PM, chellesan said:

Tokyo_Xanadu_cover.jpg

so i buyed it for the vita anyway because next week im going on vacation and im not the type that can sit at a beach hours in the sun like mine family, so its a good time for some game playing on my vita and so i can play this game to.

i hope i dont miss to much of the story because i have not the ex version for ps4 later

Guys, how it is on Vita?

It' works fine perfectly or it's something like Gal*Gun Where there is a huuuge difference in frames and Fluidity between the 2 Versions? ?

3 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Guys, how it is on Vita?

It' works fine perfectly or it's something like Gal*Gun Where there is a huuuge difference in frames and Fluidity between the 2 Versions? 1f914.png

I just started chapter 4, and I haven't had any problems. Here's a video I found if you want to see for yourself. Skip to the 9 minute mark to see the actual gameplay.