Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

3 hours ago, xZoneHunter said:

Bv7px1N.jpg

Gal*Gun: Double Peace. Wasn't really planning on buying it but i got it for free with the coupon i got after buying DQ Heroes II

Be ready for some loading time. 

At least 5 minutes to begin the game.

But great game.

5 hours ago, xZoneHunter said:

Bv7px1N.jpg

Gal*Gun: Double Peace. Wasn't really planning on buying it but i got it for free with the coupon i got after buying DQ Heroes II

Is that a neptunia ps4 or did you just put a ton of stickers on it?

Edited by kuuhaku
double post

4 hours ago, GrAmSou said:

Be ready for some loading time. 

At least 5 minutes to begin the game.

But great game.

I gave up on the Vita version because of it. Godlike Rank was a pain, loading times and frame dips. Vita analog stick is not as precise as the PS4, to pull off a perfect level takes around 90 minutes of effort. 

Decided to double dip for the PS4 version. Waiting for a flash sale under 5. Time > Money. Rather than suffering with the Vita version.

7 hours ago, xZoneHunter said:

Bv7px1N.jpg

Yo , dood , better start cleaning that nail finger you're showing in the pic . That dirt on the nail disturbs me . Can't imagine the state fo the other finger nails ?

Btw , great picks specially the Gal Gun one ?

Edited by Sigma999
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sigma999 said:

Yo , dood , better start cleaning that nail finger you're showing in the pic . That dirt on the nail disturbs me . Can't imagine the state fo the other finger nails 1f62b.png

Btw , great picks specially the Gal Gun one 1f633.png

Okay mom :tomoko:

2 hours ago, Kishnabe said:

I gave up on the Vita version because of it. Godlike Rank was a pain, loading times and frame dips. Vita analog stick is not as precise as the PS4, to pull off a perfect level takes around 90 minutes of effort. 

Decided to double dip for the PS4 version. Waiting for a flash sale under 5. Time > Money. Rather than suffering with the Vita version.

Does this game have cross save ?

Finally... After months of saying that I will buy this game asap.

Lbcd8a6.pngL9af43b.png

Just hope that these 2 will not be in (Flash) sale anytime soon..

Oh.. A weird story I was skimming the vita games in the gamestore I went twice and I swear I haven't seen a copy of Nonary game... Disheartened, I picked up it's PS4 version... And as I was about to pay, I take one last glance in the Vita section and I saw Nonary Game O.o soo.. Finally...

Ld56f80.png

Morphogenetic Field??? Satoshi sending me hatred glare for almost making a bad decision? xD

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, JaM said:

Oh.. A weird story I was skimming the vita games in the gamestore I went twice and I swear I haven't seen a copy of Nonary game... Disheartened, I picked up it's PS4 version... And as I was about to pay, I take one last glance in the Vita section and I saw Nonary Game O.o soo.. Finally...

Ld56f80.png

Morphogenetic Field??? Satoshi sending me hatred glare for almost making a bad decision? xD

Maybe you made a jump to a timeline where the store had one :P

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sephirothdude said:

Thanks pal, that is an excellent price, I'll probably get hit with custom charges though If I order from them.

On custom sheet he wrote "booklet - value 10$".

So if you got custom charges, you're really unlucky.

• Like 1

On 4/16/2017 at 6:02 PM, Phil said:

I felt the same way about the quality. I was even hoping for an old-school type manual. Figured paying 150% of the digital price would get a few little extras. Oh well. I still loved it too. You gonna 100% it?

I heard the vita version is buggy. You find anything buggy yet? I was going to wait for the LRG version to come out.

Haven't come across any bugs after playing for 6 hours