Senran Kagura Fans!

Mr_McNight

7 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

"Hey, let's announce localized P5 release date the same year as Japanese!"

"Oh shit, we can't do it! Let's push it to Valentine's!"

"Damn, still not enough, let's delay it even more!"

Well at least it was announced already the localization with the coming out fo the Japanese version, that was my point, the delay are another stuff :P (And i Think based on Nioh and Horizon coming out in February and march since are 2 Big titles and exclusives while in April so far Persona is the only one!)

2 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

But mostly From famous or important worldwide SH Like Atlus or square for Exmaple already IF & Compa's Games like Cyberdiemnsion it's out since 2 weeks in Japan still no news for a western date but it's sure it will arrive; same with Blue Reflection being made by Tecmo Koei. 

The official trailer was release not much time ago 1-2 weeks? The one lastign 5 mintues and infos about weapons and stuff were given in January, in October/November we just knew the type of gameplay with 1-2 screenshots pretty much. Yes you cna find stuff alreayd uploded in december but are unofficial gameplay recorded at events, nothing official.

Well nobody doesn't tell you to get it ;) But if the servers are Limited to the version (and now are Asian/JApanese only anyway) the online will sucks with a ton of ping.

Tecmo are just the publishers, Gust does it. It's a bad exemple anyway, as Night of Azure 2, which has yet to come out in japan is already confirmed for the west.

And for the trailer/gameplay, no.., it was uploaded on Marvelous's YT account and was a trailer, in december.

1 hour ago, WarrFork said:

Tecmo are just the publishers, Gust does it. It's a bad exemple anyway, as Night of Azure 2, which has yet to come out in japan is already confirmed for the west.

And for the trailer/gameplay, no.., it was uploaded on Marvelous's YT account and was a trailer, in december.

Didn't know that, As night of azure 2 Announced really already for the West? Neve read a news about that.

Oh well anyway Get it if you can't wait but i'm sure they'll announce it as soon as Xseed is done with what is releasing now which i don't know what.

3 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Didn't know that, As night of azure 2 Announced really already for the West? Neve read a news about that.

Oh well anyway Get it if you can't wait but i'm sure they'll announce it as soon as Xseed is done with what is releasing now which i don't know what.

Yeah; http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-08/koei-tecmo-to-release-toukiden-2-atelier-firis-nights-of-azure-2-samurai-warriors-sanada-maru-games-in-the-west/.106248

Which makes me quite happy, the first one was great. But yeah I don't plan to play online, just mess around and enjoy the bouncy treats till the NA release.

• 4 months later...

Hmm, another weekend, let's check again the internet, maybe this time we'll have luck.

... checking... Nothing, always the same overpriced sets ?

Let's try for the millionth time at the website, maybe this time, who knows, hmm what?????

?         ?          ?        let's checkout, maybe it's a mistake and it shows out of  stock before payment.

Payment processed.

Image result for celebration gif

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For how long? Who knows, but they're here again. Complete your pinup cards collection.

All of them on the website. Just a few weeks before Splash release, coincidence?

Who cares, go for them.

http://www.xseedgames.com/store/

Now OP, me, front page, Imu, remember? Just do it ?

Edit: Sorry, I forgot to add:

• Online Store can only ship to US addresses.  :/

Edited by GoldenShaka

• 3 weeks later...

A lot of stuff was revealed during the Senran Kagura conference today.

Senran Kagura Burst remake for PS4 set to release on February 22, 2018 in Japan.

SK-Burst-Renewal-Init_08-01-17_001-600x3

Senran Kagura: New Link (mobile game)

Senran Kagura Shinobi Rifle for the Switch (date sim)

Senran Kagura Peach Ball for the Switch

Peach-Ball-SK-Ann-Init_08-01-17.jpg

Senran Kagura 7 for the PS4 set to release on fall 2018 on Japan.

Senran-Kagura-7-Ann-PS4.jpg

A second season for the Senran Kagura anime is also currently being planned. There is also a 5th Anniversary PS4 theme that became available for 81 yens on the Japanese PSN store last night. I will be uploading and posting that theme here later today.

Edited by Aranea Highwind
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Here's what Senran Kagura Burst Re: Newal will include. I don't think the localized version will be as good as this.

The Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal Nyuu Nyuu DX Pack contains:

– an exclusive cover for the game

– a special illustrated box

– a 60-minute drama CD

– an illustration booklet

– 6 Lover’s Straps only available through the Nyuu Nyuu DX Pack

Burst-ReNewal-Nyuu-Nyuu-DX-Pack.jpg

The Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal Nyuu Nyuu DX Pack costs ¥10,810 (around £76, $98, 82) plus tax.

http://www.ricedigital.co.uk/senran-kagura-burst-renewal-nyuu-nyuu-dx-pack/

Edited by Aranea Highwind
  • Like 3

On 8/1/2017 at 6:13 AM, Eyjabria said:

Sorry for PS4 players, they've ruined Senran Kagura Burst in the upcoming remake Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal... They're replacing the side-scrolling action with the 3D musou style. 1f611.png

Improved it, while burst was a fun little sidescroller, with the remake falling in line gameplay wise with the versus titles makes sense. The musou style makes more sense

12 hours ago, Aranea Highwind said:

Here's what Senran Kagura Burst Re: Newal will include. I don't think the localized version will be as good as this.

The Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal Nyuu Nyuu DX Pack contains:

– an exclusive cover for the game

– a special illustrated box

– a 60-minute drama CD

– an illustration booklet

– 6 Lover’s Straps only available through the Nyuu Nyuu DX Pack

Burst-ReNewal-Nyuu-Nyuu-DX-Pack.jpg

The Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal Nyuu Nyuu DX Pack costs ¥10,810 (around £76, $98, 82) plus tax.

http://www.ricedigital.co.uk/senran-kagura-burst-renewal-nyuu-nyuu-dx-pack/

Obviously Not. Xseed has a tendency to under perform on LEs. Maybe Europe but we can only hope.

I want that LE just for the packaging alone. It's too cute to not love.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

Improved it, while burst was a fun little sidescroller, with the remake falling in line gameplay wise with the versus titles makes sense. The musou style makes more sense

I personally enjoy the side-scrolling action a lot more and would have preferred them to offer more "authentic" experience of Burst for people who didn't play it on 3DS. Probably the reason for musou style is financial as they can cut costs producing a new title using the engine and assets from earlier games on PS4.

• 6 years later...

This is a old topic but, I just recently became a Senran fan... yes, everyone will think of me differently now cause I like Senran. The ladies are great, my fave is Hibari. But, whatever!!

I cant wait for a new PS5 senran, hopefully, but doubtful the censorship will be lessened.

• Like 1