Do you prefer TIME CONSUMING platinums or HARD platinums?

fresquinho

neither, I want a fun platinum

This is a very good point :)

if its not a fun game then i probably wouldn't even go for the platinum... ive moved away from trophy hunting as much unless the game is really good...

i prefer hard platinums. i dont like time consuming trophies because they dont take skill to acheive, they just need a dedication and they are proof that you have no life.

kinda a rude statement... i am officially offended... AND, don't you play a lot of time consuming games? like WKC, Star Ocean, Final Fantasy etc... and some time consuming trophies do take skill... and patience which some gamers don't have anymore obviously.

I have a very wonderful family life and i play games less than two hours a day and only after my daughter goes to bed... don't you play more than that? very interesting statement...

This is a very good point :)

if its not a fun game then i probably wouldn't even go for the platinum... ive moved away from trophy hunting as much unless the game is really good...

kinda a rude statement... i am officially offended... AND, don't you play a lot of time consuming games? like WKC, Star Ocean, Final Fantasy etc... and some time consuming trophies do take skill... and patience which some gamers don't have anymore obviously.

I have a very wonderful family life and i play games less than two hours a day and only after my daughter goes to bed... don't you play more than that? very interesting statement...

thats not what i meant :( i meant trophies such as the gta IV online trophy, resistance 2 online trophies, and battlefield bad company 1 online trophy. i didnt mean it towards anyone. i still think that time consuming trophies dont take skill to acheive, just dedication. but i kind of overexagerated with the no life statement.

• Like 1

thats not what i meant :( i meant trophies such as the gta IV online trophy, resistance 2 online trophies, and battlefield bad company 1 online trophy. i didnt mean it towards anyone. i still think that time consuming trophies dont take skill to acheive, just dedication. but i kind of overexagerated with the no life statement.

dedication is a skill... patience and dedication are both virtuous

My whole thing is that i hate spending $60 on a game that i can beat twice in under 20 hours, lol... thats all im saying... but i LOVE when i buy a game that i can spend 100 hours on because it feels like i get my moneys worth

we cool bro :highfive: *hugs*

dedication is a skill... patience and dedication are both virtuous

My whole thing is that i hate spending $60 on a game that i can beat twice in under 20 hours, lol... thats all im saying... but i LOVE when i buy a game that i can spend 100 hours on because it feels like i get my moneys worth

we cool bro :highfive: *hugs*

lol yeah i know the feeling. i hate spending money on a game ill platinum in a week.

I'm with Jarred, I couldn't care less if it's hard, time consuming or easy as hell as long as I'm having fun I'll continue to play the game.

Parker

This for sure. I play games to have fun. If a game stops being fun, then the game stops being played. Simple as that.

I'm with Jarred, I couldn't care less if it's hard, time consuming or easy as hell as long as I'm having fun I'll continue to play the game.

You hit that nail right on the head! IF I like a game well enough, AND I am having fun with it, only then will I consider going for the Platinum. I don't care if a game is dirt-easy or brutally hard, if my focus shifts from playing the game and having fun to just chasing a trophy, I rarely bother.

I rather have my Uncharted Drake's Fortune plat than a Killzone 2 plat any day of the week because I truly love UDF as a game and could careless if Killzone 2 is harder. Its all about fun for me no matter the time or the skill it takes to get a plat.

• Like 1

I have a few hard platinums and a few time consuming platinums. I like both. But as others have stated I much prefer the game to be fun. I've never been one to play a game just for the platinum. All the games I play are ones that I would have bought with or without the trophy system.

I have enjoyed all the games i have plat'd thus far. WKC which is the game I am currently working on while it has been fun and is definitley time consuming, the final grind is getting a little boring. However i will persevere and get this dam platinum lol.

I like 2 play easy medium and hard games also time consuming, but yeah i know some people think your trophy list is not looking that hard. Maybe not but know what the hard platinums where for me. I will name a couple below.

F1 2010

F1 2011

Gran Turismo 5

Winter Stars (not so easy as they say)

Fifa 12

Fifa 11 (Time Consuming)

Pure Football

And for me Bad Company 2 (not hard without DLC but time consuming for me because i have DLC)

I like 2 play easy medium and hard games also time consuming, but yeah i know some people think your trophy list is not looking that hard. Maybe not but know what the hard platinums where for me. I will name a couple below.

F1 2010

F1 2011

Gran Turismo 5

Fifa 12

Fifa 11 (Time Consuming)

Pure Football

And for me Bad Company 2 (not hard without DLC but time consuming for me because i have DLC)

My platinums are not hard?? Section 8, GTA IV, BFBC2 + DLC, Call of Duty WaW, COD Classic and more.. well I have lot of friends that have your platinums so they're not that hard. GT5 it's hard but the others not.

F1 2010

F1 2011

Gran Turismo 5

Fifa 12

Fifa 11 (Time Consuming)

Pure Football

I have really hard plats that I worked hard to get so don't say that. And I have lot of friends with some of that plats you say so it's not that hard.

I think he's trying to say thats what people think about his trophies. He's just not used speech marks?

eg. but yeah i know some people think "your trophy list is not looking that hard"

If he means his trophy list, well, sorry SwT-CarbozZ

Like i say people say that about my list im not saying that your list is easy. You have hard ones indeed, and i have some of the hard ones you have.

But don't say that F1 2010 is not hard because its 9/10 for sure 650 platinum achievers out of 20482 and pure football is Hard if you see here 135 platinum of the 2835 players. And sure take a look at the Fifa 11 and 12 stas. And nice you have Call Of Duty World at War , i can say i got 3 times platinum on that game bacause i loved to play, but not started on this account with it.