How is MKX?

KiLLER--HZ--7

I consider it a definite must-own for any fighting game fans. Though one thing to note about this game is that combos are a little harder to pull off. So just be wary of that.

Im glad you mentioned the combos. I've stepped away from the MK series quite some time ago but i don't remember the button combos being so tight. It felt like i had to input the next button halfway into the previous input.

When I play this game, I forget trophies even exist. #oldschool

lol wow. Edited by stitchesnscars

So far, it has been excellent, I'm overly impressed with story mode, being a huge fan of the franchise I appreciate what they've done with it, and I understand if others don't like it or get lost in it, but I think is awesome. As for the online, I haven't had any problems, even at release day everything was super smooth, it takes some times to load etc but I reckon that will be reduced later on (hopefully) the training ground.....omg, it is amazing, everything you would want from a fighting game to train, truly well thought and well executed. Fighting...mm, I like it, is smooth, quick, pretty much mortal kombat, however it lacks some kombos that are required for characters (for example Sub-Zero lacks any overhead kombo, only has a special), yet again, I haven't full grasp all of it, but for the characters I've master so far (Sub Zero, Johnny Cage, Kenshi) I'm pretty pleased with them. The variation system is absolutely great, I understood it when I was getting my a$$ bested by a Goro user spamming that spin attack, I was using Sub Zero cryomancer, then I changed to the unbreakable and was able to counter that move with the ice wall, that's just an example. Anyway, I have yet to play tower mode, and many other online modes, and the krypt is huge. I hope this wasn't to long for your taste, but I guess I'm pretty please with this game release, and with that amount of kontent I think it was $60 well spent.

Edited by HeartUnderBlade
  • Like 1

So far, it has been excellent, I'm overly impressed with story mode, being a huge fan of the franchise I appreciate what they've done with it, and I understand if others don't like it or get lost in it, but I think is awesome. As for the online, I haven't had any problems, even at release day everything was super smooth, it takes some times to load etc but I reckon that will be reduced later on (hopefully) the training ground.....omg, it is amazing, everything you would want from a fighting game to train, truly well thought and well executed. Fighting...mm, I like it, is smooth, quick, pretty much mortal kombat, however it lacks some kombos that are required for characters (for example Sub-Zero lacks any overhead kombo, only has a special), yet again, I haven't full grasp all of it, but for the characters I've master so far (Sub Zero, Johnny Cage, Kenshi) I'm pretty pleased with them. The variation system is absolutely great, I understood it when I was getting my a$$ bested by a Goro user spamming that spin attack, I was using Sub Zero cryomancer, then I changed to the unbreakable and was able to counter that move with the ice wall, that's just an example. Anyway, I have yet to play tower mode, and many other online modes, and the krypt is huge. I hope this wasn't to long for your taste, but I guess I'm pretty please with this game release, and with that amount of kontent I think it was $60 well spent.

If you haven't tried the online tower mode it is genius. The online modes for this game alone is insane. 1 tower mode against 4 or 5 others I won by only 9 points. And I had over 15,000 points so it gets crazy intense when the points are added up and displayed

Edited by Zeromus

If you haven't tried the online tower mode it is genius. The online modes for this game alone is insane. 1 tower mode against 4 or 5 others I won by only 9 points. And I had over 15,000 points so it gets crazy intense when the points are added up and displayed

I've been having trouble getting koins too, so far the only thing that has given me the most koins (besides stroy mode) is fighting the invasion boss, 200 per match (adding also time, damage etc) this also might be because I spend insane amount of time in the training room ;) . So is there a mode that gives you a lot of koins?

I've been having trouble getting koins too, so far the only thing that has given me the most koins (besides stroy mode) is fighting the invasion boss, 200 per match (adding also time, damage etc) this also might be because I spend insane amount of time in the training room ;) . So is there a mode that gives you a lot of koins?

The fastest I know of in terms of getting coins per second is the test your might challenges. They give a lot of fast exp and koins. Also the more brutalities you do the better

• Like 1