Star Wars Battlefront Trailer will be released in less than 24 hours

Bonofifa

My point still stands because you can't really do that from a trailer either.

Well I guess you can, but I would strongly advise that you don't.

Fixed it for you. EA needs to make the decision whether the game is up to par or delay it so it can be a better game. I have faith that DICE can make a great game. I think EA are the ones that just need to give DICE some time and space. Two things they didn't do with BF4.

Yeah... It's just that I never played any DICE multiplayer based games, so I just thought they kinda sucked at making stable enviroments for a lot of people. But you are right, if EA doesn't rush the game to match the movie's release even if it is not ready. It can be a serious GOTY contender, though Bloodborne has the advantage until Arkham Knight comes out (IMO The Witcher will flop) and then MGSV... A good year to finally establish the current gen as more than an indie parade

Sony will sell PS4s like gangbusters this holiday with this game alone. Seriously. The Battlefield nuts will be there and Star Wars fans will be there.

People worrying about how Sony will do don't need to worry anymore. And I don't need to use a Kinect sensor thingie and do Just Dance: Star Wars Edition anymore.

am i stupid for expecting gameplay? I mean, I thought that's what video games were. I thought you played them. What kind of video game trailer is this?

I think companies learned after Watch Dogs that if you show gameplay too early you will get hated before you even release your game. I think ea did the right thing. 

Battlefront does not have a single player campaign: http://ca.ign.com/articles/2015/04/17/star-wars-celebration-battlefront-does-not-have-a-campaign

Like really? Wtf man. This really pisses me off, I really wish EA wouldn't rush this just to stay relevant with episode 7. Is it too much to ask for a full package?!

Not only that apparently... http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/04/17/star-wars-celebration-battlefront-does-not-have-space-battles-prequel-era

I'm sure they are hard at work making all these things as $15-$20 DLC  :rolleyes:

My hype for this game is just being shattered. 

Same for me, i don't need another multiplayer only game...

Still hyped for the movie though.

Edited by DeathNyx
  • Like 2