UEFA Champions League

GRITTY_PITTY

UEFA Champions League  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2014/15 UEFA Champions League?

Barcelona. They are the best team right now. It's difficult for Bayern because they don't have their best players. 

I just voted for Juventus because I'm a fan, and I don't think they will pass Real next week, even yesterday Real showed us a poorly football. 

• Like 1

Madrid will have to go all out in second leg if they are hoping to advance to the finals. Italians are master defenders so it'd be nasty for Madrid if Juve goes catennaccio on them

hoping for a dream classico final so good luck to Barcelona tonight as well..

& yea I'm pro La Liga =p

• Like 1

Just like everyone else I don't know who will take the cup home but I really think Juventus will do so. It'd be nice to see the "underdog" win the Champions League. I'm excited to see how Bayern destroys Barca tonight ;)

• Like 1

Just like everyone else I don't know who will take the cup home but I really think Juventus will do so. It'd be nice to see the "underdog" win the Champions League. I'm excited to see how Bayern destroys Barca tonight ;)

At the moment Bayern are winning the poll :) im suprised Real and Barca are not getting more votes. I agree, im pumped for the match, if only Robben and Ribery were fit though...

The final has to be Barcelona- Real Madrid. The biggest El Clasico ever with the two best player ever. Imagine that scenario :o

It would be a huge game i agree, i feel the El Clasico has been a little bit choppy this season though, a lot of cheap fouls and not much passion like the old derbys had.

IMHO Real Madrid have what it takes to defend the title. Their biggest challenge I would say would be Barca, they can win the second leg against Juv if they score and keep a clean sheet. For tonights match, Barca could wreck Bayern but I hope its the other way around. 

These will be some awful semi-finals. Madrid playing awful and losing to a very shitty Juventus is definitely not something I was looking forward to (wanted to see a good match, afterall). As for the other side, Bayern's been decimated by injuries whereas Barcelona's on good form (even if their defense is crap). I can also see Guardiola making one of his reknown amazing decisions and having Dante play as striker or some other dumb shit.

God help us all if Farza wins again.

I'm very confident about the second leg against Juventus, Ancelotti just need to realize that Ramos isn't a Midfielder, is a shame that Modric won't be fit yet, he is just what we need, I really liked the passion that "Chicharito" showed, a super sub, sadly he'll remain on the bench at the Bernabéu, the BBC is nonnegotiable for Carlo and we end up suffering because of that, playing without a Keeper is challenging enough, Marcelo, Bale, Carvajal and Ramos are getting a lot of trash from the local  press and some supporters  and that's not what we need, that's for sure, fortunately the "Espíritu de Juanito" always cheers up everyone so the team will have at least 20-25 minutes of lethal attack, just like agaings Bayern and Dortmund the last two years that a comeback was needed at the Bernabéu, sadly we got eliminated both times :shakefist: , Juve's possibilities depends whether they are capable of hold it or not, and about Barça vs Bayern I hope Bayern goes trough, my heart won't take well an el Clásico at a Champions League FINAL, to much nerves for me.

• Like 1

Pulga's second goal was Brilliant. Sad that Bayer didn't have some great players due injuries to be more competitive.

BTW, that referee crapped in his pants when saw that the player who faked fault to gain a penalty kick was Neymar, so no double yellow.

Edited by GoldenShaka

Please no Barcelona or Bayern, I don't want Pep's philosophy to screw football anymore.

Pep is overrated, he joins a team that has a complete squad and they just do the business. Hes nothing special. 

What Lionel Messi did to Boateng for his second goal was absolutely filthy. Made Boateng look like a sunday league defender.

http://streamable.com/ocei

• Like 1

man you can't describe Messi. the way he turned Boateng inside out for the second goal was jaw dropping.

a totally deserved win for Barca and with Robben and Rebiry missing out the second leg as well, Bayern will have no chance 

I really want Juve to beat Madrid now, because I'd hate to see a Barca-Madrid final. You already get around 6 El Clasicos a season and they are pretty much all the same. Juve-Barca would be very interesting to see how Barcelona set up to break down Juve's defence which was unbelievable against Real

I've always had a soft spot for Juventus, so I'm pining for them to win it this year. But I have to say this: Messi's second goal was utterly sublime. Somewhere on this earth Ray Hudson is lost in a sea of elaborate metaphors and his own semen after watching that goal.

Messi was incredible last night, Boateng looked like he just fell to the floor, it was a filthy move by Leo. Barca stormed them in the end i cant see a come back from 3-0 on aggregate.

I really want Juve to beat Madrid now, because I'd hate to see a Barca-Madrid final. You already get around 6 El Clasicos a season and they are pretty much all the same. Juve-Barca would be very interesting to see how Barcelona set up to break down Juve's defence which was unbelievable against Real

Ole Gunner Solskjaer! Glory, glory Man United!

I've always had a soft spot for Juventus, so I'm pining for them to win it this year. But I have to say this: Messi's second goal was utterly sublime. Somewhere on this earth Ray Hudson is lost in a sea of elaborate metaphors and his own semen after watching that goal.

Their chances are as good as Bayern's at making a comeback (on that topic, the poll results are hilarious after their match against Barcelona). Real played awful, yet they almost tied (and won) that game. Juventus is really nowhere near the other 3 teams, even if they're decimated by injuries. Shows just how bad Italian football has become. Still, knowing Real and their love to fucking everything up (especially when defending), I can see Juventus being crowned the biggest European Cup Final losers, finally beating bitter rival Benfica for the spot so they can reign at the top.

Their chances are as good as Bayern's at making a comeback (on that topic, the poll results are hilarious after their match against Barcelona). Real played awful, yet they almost tied (and won) that game. Juventus is really nowhere near the other 3 teams, even if they're decimated by injuries. Shows just how bad Italian football has become. Still, knowing Real and their love to fucking everything up (especially when defending), I can see Juventus being crowned the biggest European Cup Final losers, finally beating bitter rival Benfica for the spot so they can reign at the top.

ummmmmm Juventus beat Real Madrid fair and square yet you say that garbage... Juventus are a world class team which they have proved all season, and they beat Real without their engine Paul Pogba.