Recommended Platinum/100% games?

KIERONOO

I've never really been about getting platinums or 100% a game except telltale games but I recently and randomly decided to play through and go for the platinum in final fantasy type 0 HD. I have nearly got it and surprisingly it's been very fun going for the platinum. So are there games that are recommended that are fun to go for the platinum trophy? They don't have to be too easy but not frustrating and I love any genre of game.

From your current profile:

Assassin's Creed II

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Bioshock Infinite

Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock

God of War

Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition

inFAMOUS 2

Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy

LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes

Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One

Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus

Tomb Raider

Tomb Raider: Underworld

Velocity 2X

Bold games require online trophies.

Currently out - Akiba's Trip: Undead and Undressed, Bastion, Borderlands 2, Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, Bound By Flame, Child of Light, Citizens of Earth, Costume Quest 2, Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remaster (when it actually comes out), How To Survive:Storm Warning Edition, Lords of the Fallen, Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor, NAtURAL DOCtRINE (sadly that's actually how it's listed), Omega Quintet, Styx: Master of Shadows, Thief, Toukiden: Kiwami, Transistor.

Not out yet but recommended - Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remaster, Witcher 3

Honorable mention but glitched trophies - Pier Solar and the Great Architects.

I've never really been about getting platinums or 100% a game except telltale games but I recently and randomly decided to play through and go for the platinum in final fantasy type 0 HD. I have nearly got it and surprisingly it's been very fun going for the platinum. So are there games that are recommended that are fun to go for the platinum trophy? They don't have to be too easy but not frustrating and I love any genre of game.

I really enjoyed these games from your profile:

• Assassin's Creed II
  • Borderlands 2
  • Dark Souls
  • Deus Ex Human Revolution
  • Dishonored
  • Dragon Age Origins
  • Dragon Age Inquisition
  • Far Cry 3
  • Mass Effect
  • Mass Effect 2
  • Mass Effect 3
  • Persona 4 Golden
  • Ratchet & Clank A Crack in Time
  • Ratchet & Clank Into The Nexus
  • Saints Row IV
  • Sleeping Dogs
  • Uncharted Drake's Fortune
  • Uncharted 2 Among Thieves
  • Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

judging from your profile: 

shadow of mordor! easy plat coupled with a brilliant game however the story isn't the best imo 

far cry 4, again another easy plat and its practically the same as far cry 3 (another game i would recommend) 

ac unity, though a buggy mess at the start it has improved slightly though some of the trophies may still glitch on you but its a really easy plat just takes grinding and luck not to encounter a glitched trophy

Most interesting/entertaining platinums from my POV:

• Infamous 1, 2, Second Son and First Light (Festival of Blood is an easy 100% but you don't get a platinum).
  • Sleeping Dogs.
  • Uncharted 3.
  • Prototype 2.
  • Saints Row III.
  • Watch_Dogs.
  • Darksiders.
  • Arkham City.
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
  • Transistor.

I'd like to say Apotheon.  I really liked the game but its bugs drove me up the wall.

None of these were too challenging.  If the difficulty curve is too high for some trophies, or getting the platinum would prove too time consuming then I don't even try to get them.  Prototype 2 up there was a fluke because I realised how easy it would be to get the platinum once I was so far into the game (I recommend playing it on hard from the outset).

Edited by fauxtronic

• 4 weeks later...

Infamous Second Son

Far Cry 4

Order 1886-personally I would wait to find it for $20

Any Lego game really, the last lego game that I really really enjoyed was The Lego Movie

Shadow of Mordor

COD Advance Warfare-one of the easiest CODs to platinum

Unfinished Swan