Games That You Wish Had 100 Trophies Or More

If a game is going to feature MP/Online then they should be DLC that comes with your purchase.(Basically the same as they are now it just separates the BASE GAME and ONLINE gaming trophy lists.) I personally despise those kinds of trophies because I hate playing online so I replied to the topic based off my preference. 

When it comes to online, as I've stated in other threads, I would prefer if MP/online DIDN'T have anything to do with the base game.

Most people who don't like online trophies wouldn't want a game to have an additional 40-50 trophies dedicated to the online keeping them from obtaining a platinum or in some people's cases ruining percentages. (idc about percentages ruined by online/dlc but I have a special hatred for games forcing you to play with others for a platinum, but that's a discussion for another thread.)

Just to say again, some games allow you to get multiplayer trophies because of the offline multiplayer. Look at MW2 and MW3, playing offline has its own multiplayer where you can get trophies and what not.

Just to say again, some games allow you to get multiplayer trophies because of the offline multiplayer. Look at MW2 and MW3, playing offline has its own multiplayer where you can get trophies and what not.

There's that. Playing "offline multiplayer" might as well just be more trophies in the base game since they don't (always) require other people and still count towards the Platinum in some cases. Or if they have trophies, as I previously stated, they should be on a separate list and not part of the Base Game. They literally have nothing to do with the base game as it doesn't take part during the story. 

It's the same with some of the MP/Online with the Assassin's Creed games. Some have the Wolfpack mode where you can do a lot of alone playing. But you still have to play with other people for other trophies. I'd rather skip all that and add more to the single player experience. In MW3 you still need a second player to do a couple of the Spec Ops missions.

There's that. Playing "offline multiplayer" might as well just be more trophies in the base game since they don't (always) require other people and still count towards the Platinum in some cases. Or if they have trophies, as I previously stated, they should be on a separate list and not part of the Base Game. They literally have nothing to do with the base game as it doesn't take part during the story. 

It's the same with some of the MP/Online with the Assassin's Creed games. Some have the Wolfpack mode where you can do a lot of alone playing. But you still have to play with other people for other trophies. I'd rather skip all that and add more to the single player experience. In MW3 you still need a second player to do a couple of the Spec Ops missions.

I see what you mean now. I do agree that it would be best if they were not included in the base games trophies, so that people that have no internet access can still get the platinum.

I wish Mass Effect 2, Mass Effect 3 and Persona 4 Golden had over 100 trophies (singleplayer only, no mp crap). On a side note I wish the Dark Arisen content from Dragon's Dogma had trophies. Bitterblack Isle is so much fun and yet a lot of people won't try it because there are no trophies for it.

• 1 year later...

Well, it's a good thing that Batman: Arkham Knight has passed 100 Trophies, so I'll be playing when I get a PS4. Aside from that, I wish any FIFA game had 100 Trophies (For free DLCs like Euro, World Cup, C1C, FA Cup, UEFA Champs, UEFA Europa, and all other football tournaments) :D  :D  :D

• Like 1

A game like Super/Ultra Street Fighter IV could actually have 100+ trophies pretty easily.  On top of the 67 trophies that the game currently has, you could just add in a trophy for each of the 35 non-DLC characters for completing the game on Medium or higher difficulty without continuing, and bam, you're up to 102 trophies.  Or have a trophy for every character for ranking them up to C rank online, or for completing their Trials or something.

GTA V. I always tell my friends that I'd love to see "an extreme GTA Online trophy list". Something like:

- Get to level 500 (300 should be enough though).

- Get all platinum awards.

- Get all rewards.

- Win 1.000 races.

- Win 500 deathmatches.

- Do all heist elite challenges.

- Do every single job.

And so on.

Trophy lists for each DLC would have been a good idea too. For example:

- X (Random name) DLC: Win every race in this DLC.

- X DLC: buy all clothes.

- X DLC: win a race with all new cars.

- X DLC: win the DLC's event playlist.

- X DLC: win all the activities in the DLC's event playlist.

Yeah, possibly too extreme for the average player haha, but I've put more than 1.000 hours in GTA Online and I'd love to have some more challenges aside from ingame's tasks :D

Red Dead Redemption could have more trophies too, despite already having 91 lol, but they keep the games alive.

• Like 1

GTA V. I always tell my friends that I'd love to see "an extreme GTA Online trophy list".

I always thought GTA Online would make more sense with a trophy guide on its own. It's a totally different thing from the story campaign and it was also released after GTA 5. Even Rockstar talk about it as GTA Online and not as GTA 5 Online. That being said it won't ever happen unfortunately :'(
  • Like 1

I always thought GTA Online would make more sense with a trophy guide on its own. It's a totally different thing from the story campaign and it was also released after GTA 5. Even Rockstar talk about it as GTA Online and not as GTA 5 Online. That being said it won't ever happen unfortunately :'(

I couldn't agree more. I hate those YouTube guys that always, ALWAYS say "GTA V Online" or "GTA 5 Online". Come on man, where have they seen that? GTA V Online doesn't exist. GTA Online is a whole universe than probably would continue after V having no relation to the SP. As you said, Rockstar has always spoken of "GTA Online".

I believe that in GTA VI we could see that. GTA VI SP and GTA Online in separate discs and obviously different trophy lists. And tbh, I'd appreciate that, as it's been ages since the last time I played V's SP, and it's just so annoying to have to see all the bugs it has when you're kicked from GTA Online lol.

God, you're evil. :D

Real evil, I'not even rank 500 haha, I'm 445 due to trophy hunting; but I'd like to get the silver globe (level 500) as my last objective