Games That You Wish Had 100 Trophies Or More

Post any games that you wish had 100 trophies or more to earn. Any games that have less than 100. Try to stick to just a few games, not just every game that you can think of because that would take too long. Also, post a reason why there should be more if you want to.

Mine: Dead Rising 2 (original)

Reason: Because, played 10 playthroughs of it on xbox and ps3 combined, and did literally everything in it and the game deserved to get more than 51 for what other feats/milestones/endings you could accomplish that weren't already trophies/achievements.

The Fallout games and Skyrim come to mind. I don't go out of my way to 100% games with DLC very often. I pretty much only do it if I'm genuinely interested in the DLC, which only tends to happen with games I really like. So I enjoyed getting all 70+ trophies with Fallout 3/New Vegas and Skyrim. Those would also all be pretty much the only games I would 100% again if they were to be re-made for the PS4. I don't really have much hope that will happen, but it's okay because I'd rather play the next game in each series anyway.

• Like 1

GTA 5 would be good with over 100 trophies because there're a lot of thing to do, also I really wish in a FIFA 15 trophy for playing like 1000matches or scoring 10000goals, or even better a trophy for winning each league like one for Serie A, one for BPL etc, that would be an amazing and ultra rare trophy :3

Edited by pese-97
  • Like 3

That sounds like my worst nightmare xD

It depends if you´re going for the 100%

Currently I´m almost finishing UC2 and before I start the long journey to the 100% of UC3 I need to prepare myself and play other games for sure xD

• Like 1

I never wish for a game to have more than 60 trophies. Just earning 60 is a task in itself, and it starts to get tedious the more trophies there are.

This. Chances are the other 50 or 60 trophies would just be handouts or something like that. I'm all for something along the lines of "Games that could've had a more inclusive trophy list" or something along those lines. For example, some of the stuff they forgot in Dead Rising 2 that you thought was trophy worthy. Would be interesting to see what people would take out in order to have those put in.