Official PSNP SOTM XXIII - Results!

PSNProfiles Signature of The Month Voting  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite signature!

• 2 weeks later...

Those sigs :holy:. It seems like another one of those impossible choices SotM, that has been happening a lot lately :hmm:. You people are just too talented :shakefist:. I really like sig #2-7. So that's the initial selection, and now begins the task to narrowing them down to 1 sig  :unsure:.

Eventually I (somehow) managed to narrow them down to #3 and #7, and I'll vote for #3 because those effects are the most impressive.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Hah, almost voted #7 too but then I remembered I'm not into anime, something just distracted me in that sig. After all I voted for Wolverine.

I voted for 7 exactly because it caught my eye. It's not easy for an artist to catch the eye while scrolling, and you're eye goes to the top left which either was intentional or not by the artist. My mother used to take impressionistic painting classes, so we have paintings all over the house, and the ones that not only catch the eye but also makes it go to a specific place at first glance is not easy. So 7 got my vote, very impressive work! :)

• Like 1

Lets get more votes in here! Funny enough this is the second time SOTM and Song Vote have ended on the same day lol!

Let your voice be heard by voting for the sig you like the most! Don't miss out! :D

[edt: for some reason I thought it was the 30th.... I need to sleep more]

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 1