Uncharted 2 - DLC is now free.

If you didn't have it before, now you can get that 100% out of the way as both trophy DLC sets are now free. Would be down for some boosting actually if this will bring some life back into the MP. Been a while since I've played, but it could still be fun.

• Like 2

If you didn't have it before, now you can get that 100% out of the way as both trophy DLC sets are now free. Would be down for some boosting actually if this will bring some life back into the MP. Been a while since I've played, but it could still be fun.

Unbelievable! I already bought the DLC. Anyway, those DLC trophies are a pain in the ass, and not worth my time!

• 2 weeks later...

Well since the DLC is now free (wish I would not have bought the DLC and then not played it like I did) is the online still active enough to get even a few of the DLC trophies?

I just tried the co-op on hard with a friend and it's pretty difficult. I can't imagine what crushing is like. The other modes seem to have a decent amount of players still.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

This is no longer true (at least not for North America).

When it comes to the trophies; Drake's Fortune pack is $2.99 and the Siege expansion pack is also $2.99.

As a matter of fact, upon further investigation, there is not a single part of Uncharted 2 that is free for North America (except "play the free demo").

Edited by effdeegee

That's great news, I am definitely going to pick up Uncharted 2 when i get a chance, free dlc that's just an extra incentive to play the multiplayer.

This thread is ancient. The mp is almost dead and the servers can be very temperamental which makes many of the trophies near impossible without boosting. I think the dlc is priced at $4 a piece in the NA store now.

As this topic is old I did some checking up on the eu playstation store and i could not find any free dlc for Uncharted 2 the only free content i came across was the demo.

This thread is ancient. The mp is almost dead and the servers can be very temperamental which makes many of the trophies near impossible without boosting. I think the dlc is priced at $4 a piece in the NA store now.

Thanks for the heads up about the online being dead, I guess it's understandable given the fact that the game has been out for a while.