Who Would Win in a Fight, A Chicken, or a Cow?

BlueFireReaper

Fight: Chicken vs Cow  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a fight, a chicken or a cow?

Interestingly, one of my classes had this debate that went ongoing throughout the school year, so I decided to extend this onto here.

Simple question: Who would win in a 1v1, no weapons fight, a chicken or a cow?

You may explain why you would support your chosen side however you may choose. I've seen interesting reasons for both sides. Good luck.

As for myself, I'd vote by my own logic of animals that the cow would win.

The chicken would be fast enough to dodge the cows powerful attacks but at the same time would be too weak to land a decisive blow on the cow due to its greater endurance. The chicken's only hope would be a sneak attack, but since cows have nearly 360 degree vision, the cow would not be fooled. Eventually, the chicken would run into a fence or something, and the cow would stomp him to death and proudly show his peck wounds for the rest of his life.

The chicken would be fast enough to dodge the cows powerful attacks but at the same time would be too weak to land a decisive blow on the cow due to its greater endurance. The chicken's only hope would be a sneak attack, but since cows have nearly 360 degree vision, the cow would not be fooled. Eventually, the chicken would run into a fence or something, and the cow would stomp him to death and proudly show his peck wounds for the rest of his life.

Why do you think boxers used to train against chickens, its because they're insanely fast. Cows never going to hit a chicken by any stretch of the imagination.

Did you seriously just try and tell me a cow has the byakugan?  Cows and chickens have the same field of vision a chickens is debatedly better as their head is higher up and a cows butt gets in its own way.

Also a chicken just has to wait for just before it rains adn then teh cow is his.

Why do you think boxers used to train against chickens, its because they're insanely fast. Cows never going to hit a chicken by any stretch of the imagination.

Did you seriously just try and tell me a cow has the byakugan?  Cows and chickens have the same field of vision a chickens is debatedly better as their head is higher up and a cows butt gets in its own way.

Also a chicken just has to wait for just before it rains adn then teh cow is his.

Yes, cows have the byakugan. Here's a source:

http://www.onekind.org/be_inspired/animals_a_z/cattle/

The cow will not be able to hit the chicken at first, but it won't matter if the cow can always see the chicken, preventing quick blows from behind. If the chicken can never deliver a powerful enough blow to defeat the cow, then how can it win?

Yes, cows have the byakugan. Here's a source:

http://www.onekind.org/be_inspired/animals_a_z/cattle/

The cow will not be able to hit the chicken at first, but it won't matter if the cow can always see the chicken, preventing quick blows from behind. If the chicken can never deliver a powerful enough blow to defeat the cow, then how can it win?

It says almost even in your source (also its butt gets in the way just like i guessed and thefore chicken has bigger field of vision):

fieldOfVisionDiag.png

I doubt you've seen the damage a chicken can do to a person they certainly can mess a person up, a considerably slower moving animal thats docile by nature and slow as hell will get its ask kicked sooner or later.

Edited by Superbuu3

I chose cow because of a few reasons

• Larger body allowing greater level of force to be delivered per blow
  • Tougher hide (It is used to make leather after all, which is quite sturdy)
  • Denser bone structure
  • Able to withstand a greater degree of blood loss
  • Can be quite aggressive if provoked
  • Heavier body (It;s all over if it sits on the chicken)

It says almost even in your source (also its butt gets in the way just like i guessed and thefore chicken has bigger field of vision):

fieldOfVisionDiag.png

I doubt you've seen the damage a chicken can do to a person they certainly can mess a person up, a considerably slower moving animal thats docile by nature and slow as hell will get its ask kicked sooner or later.

Even the byakugan has a blind spot. The cow's field of vision is still large enough to track the chicken's movements. Besides, a chicken's field of vision is irrelevant because like I've been saying, the chicken can easily dodge the cow at first, but not forever. Also, would a docile animal do this?

• Like 1

The chicken might be able to run away from the cow, but I don't see it hurting it. Or at least very badly. So I say the cow wins if it catches the chicken which is bound to happen.

The cow becomes my steak either way though, so I'm the real winner in this situation.

tumblr_m9t4ec1Cgi1rc0qw0o3_250.gif

• Like 4

Even the byakugan has a blind spot. The cow's field of vision is still large enough to track the chicken's movements. Besides, a chicken's field of vision is irrelevant because like I've been saying, the chicken can easily dodge the cow at first, but not forever. Also, would a docile animal do this?

That cements my beliefs, a chicken is not going to get hit so easily. Also something that size kicking a lady in the face and she can stand immediately after being struck just shows how much of a wimp it is.

That cements my beliefs, a chicken is not going to get hit so easily. Also something that size kicking a lady in the face and she can stand immediately after being struck just shows how much of a wimp it is.

True, one kick would not be enough to defeat a chicken, but who said the cow would stop with just one kick? Also, I looked up the speeds for cows and chickens, and it appears that cows are faster, so yes, a chicken would get hit so easily. Here are my sources.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061214123206AANhC9l

http://www.ehow.com/about_4609255_how-fast-does-chicken-run.html

• 7 years later...
  • 6 months later...