Tales of Berseria announced

Yea, Vesperia is too old now... Maybe a re-release like Symphonia, though.

yeah, if they wanted to bring it to the west they would have done it by now. nah, already have those on the ps3 BUT Abyss maybe? Vesperia (played it on my brothers 360), Xillia and Abyss are my favorite ones. I mean don't get me wrong a ps4 version of symphonia would be awesome but I would prefer these 3 :D

Love the logo and the MC design, fresh twist to get a female, can't wait to see more of it! 

BN got this out of the way during the Tales of Festival, now Zestiria's PS4 version should be announced at E3 xD

Many people expected Zestria remake for PS4 but instead Bamco gave us the new installment of Tales.

And for the first time in history, it's gonna have a PS4 version (unless the rumored Zestria remake is released earlier) together with a PS3 one.

Features:

Finally a female protagonist (voiced by Rina Satou, Vert from Neptunia for info :awesome:)

UFOTABLE!

For those who aren't into anime, ufotable is a animation studio with BEAUTIFUL animation, so beautiful that a meme unlimited budget works (from the fact ufotable did the new Fate anime) started. So prepare for breath taking visuals!

May the Tales of Unlimited Budget be the best one so far =D

Source:

http://gematsu.com/2015/06/tales-berseria-announced-ps4-ps3

On a scale of 1-10 on how excited I am it's probably 753

Tales series is easily my favourite title of games since playing Symphonia in November, Graces f and Xillia. 

I'm still waiting for Zestiria. I can't wait for this game now. It's gonna be so different with a female protagonist too!

if you think about it every male protagonist had a girl sidekick in his team, so you can say every man is notting without his girl, and for me every girl was more important then the main boy, and was mostly the story's not about the girl like collete <3 story

Great to see more Tales become localized so that we may enjoy these wonderful experiences as well. Eager to know more information about this Tales and of course catch up on my Tales games this month.

• Like 1

eat first, buy game later. health is more important, the game will gonna stay and you can even buy it after 20+ years from now lol.

Games may, but waifus aren't gonna wait!

if you think about it every male protagonist had a girl sidekick in his team, so you can say every man is notting without his girl, and for me every girl was more important then the main boy, and was mostly the story's not about the girl like collete <3 story

Waifus > protagonists =D