• God of War 4
    • Horizon
    • A new Quantic Dream Game
    • WWE 2k16
    • Ronin
    • Yoshi's Wooly World
    • Overwatch
    • Relics of Gods

So due to the 20 choice limit, I was forced to continue question 1 throughout 2, I tried to list as many possible confirmed games with as much diversity as I possibly could, I'm mainly going off of IGN sources, but of course these aren't the only sources, so some of the confirmed games could possibly be rumored, so if there's a few mistakes here and there, forgive me.

The 3rd question mainly consists of rumored games that you personally hope to see at E3, once again the same criterion was used for this list with the exception of these being rumored, once again due to the overwhelming selection of games rumored and confirmed at this years E3, there could be mistakes, so forgive me if there is.

You can also use this as a hub for E3 discussion and speculation, but it's primarily for the poll and the poll is to understand this community's expectations, and wants..etc..

So without further ado, enjoy

Edited by coldkillaaaaaaaa

Had to vote in both Question 1 part A and B. I'm most anticipating Fallout 4 :D  and Batman B) , but I'm also interested to see how Mirror's Edge turns out.

The only reason I am hoping for Homefront 2 because, if it was happening, I would hope they would pull a Borderlands and reopen the Homefront servers. Got the game as a gift several years too late and didn't realize it until several trophies too late :facepalm:

Ones not even rumored, I would love to see an in-engine borderlands 3 teaser. Anndd another ported Tales game, there's plenty Tales games we didn't get/aren't on PlayStation. But that seems to be changing.

I'm hoping to see Mass Effect 4, Kingdom Hearts 3, No Man's Sky (looks interesting, but I haven't seen enough yet), Dragon's Dogma Online, and whatever LEVEL-5 has been working on.

With the reveal of KH3 and Dragon's Dogma Online, there are now only a few more games which I will be waiting for. I know it's very unlikely, but if Dark Cloud 3, Rogue Galaxy 2, Dark Cloud and Rogue Galaxy HD collection, or Modnation Racers 2 get announced, my head may explode.

But realistically, I'm not expecting much. When I get too hyped for 'possible' reveals, I'm always dissapointed.

• Like 2

Had to vote in both Question 1 part A and B. I'm most anticipating Fallout 4 :D  and Batman B) , but I'm also interested to see how Mirror's Edge turns out.

The only reason I am hoping for Homefront 2 because, if it was happening, I would hope they would pull a Borderlands and reopen the Homefront servers. Got the game as a gift several years too late and didn't realize it until several trophies too late :facepalm:

I've been praying for Mirror's Edge 2 in what seems like forever, Mirror's Edge 1 was so refreshing and such a new idea for platforming, it was also grossly underrated. It was a godsend when they showed off that teaser 2 years ago, and now they're going to actually reveal GP footage, I usually don't get hyped, but I am for this, No Man's Sky, Adr1ft, Until Dawn, and Persona, so many good games that are trying to do something different  

• Like 1

There's a lot of stuff i'm hoping to see. 

A Dark Souls 3 announcement is pretty much guaranteed by now, i really just want to know if Miyazaki will be returning as director.

I'm also interested in XCOM 2, but since it's PC exclusive i probably won't get to play it.

I'm hoping for some Nintendo announcements. I want some info on Zelda and Star Fox, or even a new game entirely. There's been some rumors floating around about DLC for Smash Bros. and Mario Kart, would like to hear about that.

(What i DON'T want to see is a new Nintendo console though.)

A new platinum game is always cool.

It's quite likely No Mans Sky will be showing up, hopefully we'll be getting a release date at last.

Same goes for Final Fantasy XV.

The Last Guardian please

There's a lot of stuff i'm hoping to see. 

A Dark Souls 3 announcement is pretty much guaranteed by now, i really just want to know if Miyazaki will be returning as director.

I'm also interested in XCOM 2, but since it's PC exclusive i probably won't get to play it.

I'm hoping for some Nintendo announcements. I want some info on Zelda and Star Fox, or even a new game entirely. There's been some rumors floating around about DLC for Smash Bros. and Mario Kart, would like to hear about that.

(What i DON'T want to see is a new Nintendo console though.)

A new platinum game is always cool.

It's quite likely No Mans Sky will be showing up, hopefully we'll be getting a release date at last.

Same goes for Final Fantasy XV.

The Last Guardian please

Nintendo has already confirmed that there'll be nothing related to Zelda at this E3, and I'm pretty sure No Man's Sky'll be there but it's not confirmed yet

Nice poll, but there are a few things missing on the list, plus a few things that should be out:

Missing

-Level 5 will be presenting their new PS4 game

-Ubisoft will most likely tease their new IP codenamed 'Hero'

-Sony Bend's new IP has chances to be there

-The Last Guardian has been teased to be there more heavily than any other year

-Ninja Theory's 'Hellblade' will be present as well

Should be out

-Final Fantasy XV will skip E3, full promotional stage kicks off at Gamescom

-Quantum Break will skip E3, headed to Gamescom

-No Man's Sky has been confirmed by Gamespot to NOT be present as Sony's press conference, so either they're releasing a trailer on their own or the game skips E3, thus aimed at PGW or PSX

On the poll, I am super hyped about Rise of the Tomb Raider, Tearaway Unfolded, Until Dawn and many others, can't wait for this year's event to roll in, lots of potential xD

Edited by Omar

I'm actually really hoping The Last Guardian will be shown (again).

It's been like, 10 years now either confirm that it's scrapped or give us a bit more to go on.

Last I heard it's still in development but Christ they need to give us more info.

Rumour has it that it'll be shown but I'm sure they've said that before -_-

Nice poll, but there are a few things missing on the list, plus a few things that should be out:

Missing

-Level 5 will be presenting their new PS4 game

-Ubisoft will most likely tease their new IP codenamed 'Hero'

-Sony Bend's new IP has chances to be there

-The Last Guardian has been teased to be there more heavily than any other year

-Ninja Theory's 'Hellblade' will be present as well

Should be out

-Final Fantasy XV will skip E3, full promotional stage kicks off at Gamescom

-Quantum Break will skip E3, headed to Gamescom

-No Man's Sky has been confirmed by Gamespot to NOT be present as Sony's press conference, so either they're releasing a trailer on their own or the game skips E3, thus aimed at PGW or PSX

On the poll, I am super hyped about Rise of the Tomb Raider, Tearaway Unfolded, Until Dawn and many others, can't wait for this year's event to roll in, lots of potential xD

FF 15, Quantum Break, and No Man's Sky were all on the list you hope to see at E3, Plus due to the twenty cap limit, I couldn't put Bend's new Ip, and Hero on the games you hope to see at E3, also, I forgot about The Last Guardian so I didn't include it..but I'll definitely put Hellblade on the first question  

• Like 1

Beyond good and evil 2 is a game i'd really want to see.

i'd also like some gameplay of mirror's edge & Mass effect (4).

I also hope they announce some interesting new IP's.

New IP's would be the best, well besides older Tales and Borderlands 3 teaser ;)

I would love to see more studios try something new like quantic dream has. 

Is E3 the kind of place we might see something regarding The Walking Dead Season Three?  Or is it too small potatoes?

The Walking Dead is rumored to be there, whether it'll be in a conference or just off in a tiny booth is questionable, even if TWD isn't there, I'm sure Telltales will show something off  

Honestly Tearaway is my most anticipated game (even more than Persona) I think Tearaway is reason enough to pick up a Vita.

Also you should put a NA in each poll as it made me pick something from each section despite not wanting anything from the second poll

Anticipating Star Fox U and the Harvest Moon game. I'm also interested in seeing how MGS5 will turn out, despite me not knowing much about the series and never playing an MGS game before (though I do want to play them at some point).

Crossing my fingers for Persona 5 news, which is what I'm most excited for. It wouldn't be bad to see some stuff about SMT x FE, Fire Emblem If, Final Fantasy XV, or Kingdom Hearts 3 either.

Edited by Cheezburgrs

I'm kinda surprised more people wanna see Persona than FF thus far, I mean they're both major Jrpgs, but FF always had this genre on lock in terms of sales, perhaps the tides are changing, also surprised at the love Mirror's Edge is getting

Persona > FF 

FF is too AAA. Persona obviously appeals more to niche audience.

I'm kinda surprised more people wanna see Persona than FF thus far, I mean they're both major Jrpgs, but FF always had this genre on lock in terms of sales, perhaps the tides are changing, also surprised at the love Mirror's Edge is getting

Well Persona is an comes from a developer that doesn't disappoint. In reality, I think outside of psnp, people want to see FF15 more than Persona. I don't really care, I just hope they both come. The only game that can be beat both in my opinion would be a well done Fable 4. 

Persona > FF 

That's your opinion not facts. Nah, Persona is good but others want more A rpg now.

Edited by ZeroXOF

Persona > FF 

I don't really think you can compare the two, they're both vastly different and aim for different things, although I am not the biggest fan of modern FF, in fact I hate it, and I'd probably go with Persona nowadays