How do you change your Trophy stats border color?

Go to solution Solved by Avatar_Of_Battle,

• 1 month later...
On 24/12/2018 at 2:15 PM, Sly Ripper said:

We can't get it atm, it will most likely just become an option in the settings here to change it.

Any update on this happening? Would love this feature but it seems you have chosen not to implement it? Any chance you'll change your mind and give us the ability to choose our border colour in 2023? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'd like having this feature back as well. I got my ps3 in 2021 and only found out about the border color later, when it was already broken. Any chances there will be a fix or at least the option to select a border color through psnp itself? I think grey is a sad default color and I really wish I could select something fancy, especially because I like seeing the profile statistics and these match the border color. It is a shame we can not do it anymore, and even people who chose a color in the past are stuck with it. Please, @Sly Ripper?

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 26/07/2023 at 10:36 AM, GravityQueeen said:

I'd like having this feature back as well. I got my ps3 in 2021 and only found out about the border color later, when it was already broken. Any chances there will be a fix or at least the option to select a border color through psnp itself? I think grey is a sad default color and I really wish I could select something fancy, especially because I like seeing the profile statistics and these match the border color. It is a shame we can not do it anymore, and even people who chose a color in the past are stuck with it. Please, @Sly Ripper?

I completely agree. It's a shame, not only does it seem like it'll take a miracle for Sly to do anything here. But not even @HusKy cares lmao as it's just cosmetic and he's actively working on improvements. If he won't entertain the idea of even making it possible for psnp+ users, I doubt @Sly Ripper will ever care. It's changeable for only your eyes on your screen, but what is the point of that? We want to customise it, to show off a little creativity and personality. Unfortunately for us, some folk just cannot relate to that feeling it seems. ?

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I'm personally ok with black because it was my colour lol, but a reason for this may be how bugged is the PS3 OS currently. For those that don't know, there's a high chance that whenever you earn trophies in PS3 the colour sets to grey (default) again; this happens over and over, and was never fixed by Sony.

Probably Sly didn't want to deal with all of this and disabled it.

• Like 2

On 8/13/2023 at 11:19 PM, ixcoh said:

I completely agree. It's a shame, not only does it seem like it'll take a miracle for Sly to do anything here. But not even @HusKy cares lmao as it's just cosmetic and he's actively working on improvements. If he won't entertain the idea of even making it possible for psnp+ users, I doubt @Sly Ripper will ever care. It's changeable for only your eyes on your screen, but what is the point of that? We want to customise it, to show off a little creativity and personality. Unfortunately for us, some folk just cannot relate to that feeling it seems. ?

Sorry for the late reply but could you let me know how to do that. I use PSNP+ but have never seen that option. Thanks.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bumping this thread up as I'm still hoping the great team here can implement the option to change the border colour here. I'm sure many new members or people who don't own ps3 will be happy to be able to change it. Tired of looking at the default grey. 🙃

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, REV_300 said:

Bump for attention to topic and implementation 😉

Sly (the owner) already saw this thread and the request and most probably made his mind whether he'll implement or not, so if there isn't anything new to post, bumping won't achieve anything other than annoying anyone who clicks the thread believing there is actually a new development.

Edited by Otonio_Bruno
  • Like 1

its k man, eventually you'll be tired to care to even look at the default grey color because its not going to change...

On 2/9/2024 at 9:39 PM, REV_300 said:

Bumping this thread up as I'm still hoping the great team here can implement the option to change the border colour here. I'm sure many new members or people who don't own ps3 will be happy to be able to change it. Tired of looking at the default grey. 🙃

13 hours ago, REV_300 said:

Bump for attention to topic and implementation 😉

You shouldn't be bumping threads just for the sake of bumping them. Your last bump in Feb was tolerated because it at least contained context in the post, but then bumping the thread again only a month later is basically spam.

If I see a post that's just a bump, then I usually remove them as it's considered spam here.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 3