Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr_McNight

Digimon Cyber Sleuth Finally being localized to America and Europe but only to PS4

71 posts in this topic

You must be psychic dood. o_o

It's just the sardines. ;)

I guess I have to get a PS4 now..... :(

At least a Vita digital version would have been okay. 

NVR MIND>..thank you Blue Flare. Jumping for joy....

Edited by Kishnabe

Gonna be getting the PS4 version but hell, I'm just happy we're getting the game. I need more Digimon.

I am so hyped for this game to come out! I've never personally played the PC version of the game but i've seen gameplay of the game and think it's really epic, i will be getting this game for sure though. :3

I wanted physical copy on psvita but oh well, now I don't know which to buy: PS4 because it's a physical copy but I can only play at home or PSVita because I can play it on the go but it is digital and that shit eats memory and if I get hacked/banned/lose password/lose email, then the game is gone forever.

I'm so hyped.  I've been wanting this so bad.  And is the art by the same guy who did Devil Survivor 2?

I'm happy and sad, wanted on vita but at leat we will get it. JRPGs for handhelds please.

PD: nevermind, I have just saw it will be on the vita too  :lol:

Edited by Carlver

I'm intrigued, don't remember much about Digimon but I know I used to watch the show lol

l remember playing Digimon RPG on PS2 

and l love it 

l will pick this game day one 

Was hoping for a ps3 release. Hopefully I can afford a ps4 by the time it releases.

Why not PS3 :( I mean why can we not get at least the indies that have 16 bit graphics...

Excellent news! It's been on my rader for some time and finally we're getting it!

So, now there are like 4 games for PS4 which are interesting for me. Maybe it's time to get one ... 

I played the hell out of the first Digimon World on Playstation in 2001 and with the reunion movies coming out I'm feeling nostalgic so I'm looking forward to playing this

OMG, I honestly believed that this wasn't going to get localized, but I am so glad I was wrong. Why do people want the Vita version so bad? I am happier that its on ps4, do you know if it has any Online features or co-op?

Why do people want the Vita version so bad?

Answering this question to non Vita owners is really difficult. There's also the fact that this game was only on Vita in Japan so a lot of people keeping tabs on this game were gamers who already have a Vita.

I am happier that its on ps4, do you know if it has any Online features or co-op?

I don't think so. I'm guessing there might be cross save implemented but that's it.

Can't wait for this game! Been awhile since we've had a decent Digimon game over here. 

Can't wait for this game! Been awhile since we've had a decent Digimon game over here.

I liked Digimon World DS. dawn and Dusk where ok.

I wasn't even aware there's a Digimon game for the Vita  :rolleyes: I have always enjoyed the past Digimon games so I'm excited for this, if only they'd expedite the release date :P

I miss playing the PS1 Digimon games with mum and the cousins  :lol: so glad that the game is getting localised on vita even if its just a digital copy it better than nothing xD