What are you going to do after you completed your trophy goal?

Edddyy

Will you stop getting trophies if youve gotten your all time goal? Will you just keep collecting trophies even if you gotten all time goal?

When I get to my goal ill just keep going even if ive achieved my goal. Games wont last if i dont collect trophies so when I have a PSN level of 20 and 50 platinums ill keep getting trophies.

My Trophy Goal for the summer vacation is getting an average completion of at least 90%, getting closer to 100 platinum trophies and also getting more ultra rare platinum trophies ;)

^^ This

For some reason, I really like Ultra Rare trophies. Granted, I don't pick my games based on trophies, as you can tell by looking at my games. However, I do happen to like that challenge. I like to think that I went WAY above and beyond what most people do in a game that I really enjoy. SSF4, Riddick, and Sports Champions are my top three. All three plats are in my top 5 rarest trophies. I would love to have all top 5 rarest be platinums. That is an awesome goal. However, I will not stop trophy hunting even then. It just extends the life of games for me. This is why I don't have 50+ plats. I take my time.

I'll just keep making a new one. I have a goal to be to 65 by the end of the year and I am sure I'll surpass it. Last year I had a goal to be at 30 and ended up with 37 byt he end of the year.

I am not sure what my all time goal will be because if I still have a desire to game even into the next gen of PS I'll just still collect trophies.

I don't have a trophy goal. I don't play games to earn trophies (which is obvious if you look at my trophy count and completion rate) I play to enjoy myself. When (if) I stop enjoying games, I'll stop playing them which will subsequently result in no more trophies. I suppose that;s my goal then, earn as many trophies as I can while still having fun.

Parker

• 3 months later...