how hard are online trophies without boosting?

c464646

They're pretty easy. It really comes down to your experience and skill in the multiplayer aspect of the game. The obliteration trophy for delivering 5 bombs was a thorn in my side, though. I think I got one bomb delivery, and fortunately I had a buddy to boost the rest with. If you decide to boost, check out the gaming sessions

• Like 1

How hard are the online trophies without boosting?

I tried obliteration for the bomb delivery trophy and seem very hard to obtain

The base game online trophies really aren't that bad at all! Especially compared to Battlefield 3 (which had multiplayer trophies that required you to play a significant amount of hours). There are 5 online trophies and this is the breakdown:

• Turn Around - it just required you to knife 5 people from behind, easy!
  • Won Them All - Your team has to win a round of each game mode, also not that hard
  • .45 Old School - Get like several hundred kills with pistols which unlocks the M1911 and then get 45 kills with that. Sounds like it takes a long time, it really doesn't though, especially in like team deathmatch and stuff.
  • Bomb Squad - Like PipeSwinger said above, you may need to find people in a gaming session to help you with that one because it may just take a while on your own (Funny enough, me and PipeSwinger helped each other out with that exact trophy! lol small world)
  • Call Me "Sir" - Get to level 25, which doesn't take too long, you'll probably get it by the time you get all of the above trophies.

The DLC trophies aren't required for platinum but if you're interested in getting those, they take quite a bit of time to get as they require you to do specific things and most trophies run on for a few hours.

They're pretty easy. It really comes down to your experience and skill in the multiplayer aspect of the game. The obliteration trophy for delivering 5 bombs was a thorn in my side, though. I think I got one bomb delivery, and fortunately I had a buddy to boost the rest with. If you decide to boost, check out the gaming sessions.

Ayy, I remember we actually helped each other out with that Obliteration trophy! xD

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 2

They just take time.  You haven't played many FPS according to your trophy page but the game isn't all about killing so you could play more of a support role (engineer) and still get lots of points for the lvl 25.  Oblit is just luck, you will die lots playing the objective but if that doesn't bother you, you'll get the requirement eventually.  Be agressive if you get on a strong team or have a favorable connection then it will go faster - don't leave the lobby if that happens!

The pistols are quite strong iirc and accurate so just use them for all encounters and you will get that Old School eventually.  

Edited by audiopile

• 1 month later...

Pay attention to online events, I have used heavily on the same where they were offering double experience for a few days...combine that with 200% battlepacks and level trophy is yours. Play different modes so you can earn that one as well. Boost bomb and gun trophy, it's not fun trying to get over 300 gun kills when playing against bunch of pros with some serious hardware i.e. big ass guns!

Pay attention to online events, I have used heavily on the same where they were offering double experience for a few days...combine that with 200% battlepacks and level trophy is yours. Play different modes so you can earn that one as well. Boost bomb and gun trophy, it's not fun trying to get over 300 gun kills when playing against bunch of pros with some serious hardware i.e. big ass guns!

this is the reason hardcore is so great no matter what you got or their skill level as long as you see them and shoot them they die lol.  Two shots kills anyone and one shot to the head is definate kill

Call me sir is amazing on locker as an attacker and a medic with 200% boosts you'll get a level if not more a match at the start everyone will go to the stairs near A just throw med packs and revive when you can and the xp will roll in.

For the bomb delivery just pic a server with like 5 people the maps are pretty big do you'll more than likely have no problem with it.

.45 old school is purely time consuming with the amount of points you need to unlock it, the rest are pretty easy and straight forward :)

• 4 weeks later...