Thoughts on Trophies

Trophies are the same as in a PC steam version. All are easy, but not all are story based. Also game is too short for a platinum btw.

How short? I got a plat in Teslagrad in 3.8 hours, and one in Megamind in 2.4 hours... 

I know, I know, the platinum system is arbitrary... Sorry. Don't really need to bring that up again do we...

Ah, damn it :/ I wanted Plat for this...

Anyways, I'm definitely picking this.

Trophies are pretty expected, maybe this is better than having some random "Inspect 500 times" etc.

They seem really difficult. They're all currently at 0.00% rarity. I can see only a handful of people even being able to get a single trophy. 

There is already someone who got 2! 

Must be a hacker!

Disappointed not to see a Platinum. 

The trophy titles don't give you much of a clue, and all seem story based. Looks achievable in a single playthrough though.

Same here. Still interested in getting this but only if the price is right

Also disappointed to see no platinum. Given the EU blog price (15 pound, 19 euros), I'm guessing $19.99 will be the price point, although it could be $14.99 (mostly likely with be $19.99, with a 10% Plus discount).

Anyway, in all likelihood at that price and no plat, gonna be a pass from me. Maybe when it goes on sale, otherwise I'll wait til it ends up free for Plus.

The last trophy is bugged(Unfinished Story) and its on chance if you will get it. Its far known on the pc version and they didnt fixed it... Now Im stuck on 90%

Bugged as in it's not unlocking for you or you don't get the prompt to throw the grenade (it'll still be possible to throw the grenade in this case - the prompt is either invisible or requires you to adjust the camera and wait for the text pop ups to line up and turn yellow)?

Can't throw it. There is no button showing up and I'm pressing everything but nothing is happening.

Then it's the invisible prompt or the text lining up, but even in that case it's still possible to throw it. I had the invisible prompt personally and had to move around while alternating between tapping and holding X until he threw the grenade. Good luck (or wait for a patch/hope it's text lining up version).

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

At first glance, I thought this would be a WWE game related. But after seeing the videos, it reminded me of L.A Noire for some reason, definitely getting it once I get the ps4, or even earlier if they release it to ps3.

Edited by zombrex2311