I found a flash sale

DistantFox

I just went on the ps3 store to cash in on the fighting game sale when I saw a banner for a flash sale. It's a sci-fi sale, the sale prices aren't there yet, but there are 67 items listed :o I'm not sure how to show it on here, so hopefully it's there when you check. It also ends on the 20th, so it's the sale for this weekend ^<>^

It was below the welcome sign, and the prices aren't different because the sale isn't active yet. Also, because I'm inept I don't know how to put the pictures I took on here  :facepalm:

file:///C:/Users/InflamGleglory/Desktop/IMG_20150715_172211.jpg

This is as much as I can do, sorry I'm dumb :(

That's..that's not gonna show the image

It was below the welcome sign, and the prices aren't different because the sale isn't active yet. Also, because I'm inept I don't know how to put the pictures I took on here :facepalm:

file:///C:/Users/InflamGleglory/Desktop/IMG_20150715_172211.jpg

This is as much as I can do, sorry I'm dumb :(

Go to Imgur. Choose 'upload image'. Select 'upload from desktop'. Choose that image, and hit upload. Then you can click on the image to open it in full size. Copy it's URL, and paste it here using (img)Put the URL here(/img).

Just replace the ( and ) with [ and ]

Edited by PREDRAG-K

Nope Im in Canada and was browsing the sci-fi sale, reopened the store and its gone now...

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2015/07/15/psn-flash-sale-starts-weekend-north-america-full-list-titles-revealed/

They say it was a leak, and prices aren't up until Friday

Edited by TigressLion
  • Like 4

Nope Im in Canada and was browsing the sci-fi sale, reopened the store and its gone now...

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2015/07/15/psn-flash-sale-starts-weekend-north-america-full-list-titles-revealed/

They say it was a leak, and prices aren't up until Friday

Yeah same here. Great titles I'm seeing there though.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra