Okami HD Trophy Guide?

DysectorZA

I have faith in the guide you are going to make. I have the game sitting on my list for months waiting for someone doing a guide over here so I can finish it. This is a lie, the reason is that I don't own the game anymore.

Let me know when you are done with it.

• Like 4

I'm surprised no one has created a PSNProfiles trophy guide for Okami HD? Or are the trophies self-explanatory or story driven and easy to get?

We had a trophy guide for it, but it was flagged for plagiarism and was deleted promptly.

The trophies are self explanatory and can all be easily obtained with a collection video on YouTube.

With that being said, if you are up for it, make a guide. Collection trophies are the only thing that is relatively hard.

• Like 4

I'm surprised no one has created a PSNProfiles trophy guide for Okami HD? Or are the trophies self-explanatory or story driven and easy to get?

Like Beyondthegrave said above, there was one published for Okami but the guide was published back when the guide system was in its "beta" phase when there was no guide team to check guides. About 20 guides were published by users without being closely checked and that was one of them. I got notified about it and a significant portion of the guide was copied and pasted and/or heavily regurgitated and I had to unpublish it due to plagairism.

I told the guide author that I would republish his guide if he completely redid it from scratch but it doesn't appear like he felt like doing that, which is okay. But if you or someone wants to create a guide for the game then go for it! The existing guide had 1,400 views and all that and I would tell someone to join as a contributor and fix the guide, but basically that entire guide was completely plagiarized, so it wouldn't make any difference to add someone as a contributor unless the original creator was really up for it :P

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

I only watched a collectibles guide on YouTube, well, the vid I watched was for the animals figures thingy which some of them are well hidden.

Everything else pretty much can be found easily.

even if you watched a 100% walkthrough on YouTube for the ps2 or Wii it will still works on the ps3's HD and toward the platinum trophy.

Thanks for the explanation guys regarding the removed guide.

Thank you for the link Dragon-Archon I will use it next time.

I'll use the YouTube video guide for future reference. Look for other guides an walkthroughs online. I just like the format & layout of the PSNProfiles Guides. I don't have time to write a guide, let alone enough time to play games. ;)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...