Uncharted 2 Multiplayer needs to make a comeback, IT'S SOO GOOD!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There are a good bunch of gaming sessions of this game in the forums. I have a question however: ?If the session doesn't specify it, can i join even if i don't have the DLC and the extra maps? This is because i am more interested in the platinum of this game than the DLC trophies and for that i need to complete on cooperative and one competitive match in the MP before the servers get closed for good.

There are a good bunch of gaming sessions of this game in the forums. I have a question however: ?If the session doesn't specify it, can i join even if i don't have the DLC and the extra maps? This is because i am more interested in the platinum of this game than the DLC trophies and for that i need to complete on cooperative and one competitive match in the MP before the servers get closed for good.

Every session that gets held on this site for Uncharted 2 is simply for boosting the multiplayer trophies, which all require having the downloadable content and when boosting, all players turn "DLC ON" so that way when you try and find matches, it will only search for other players with the same setting, making it easier to find each other for boosting.

If you want just those trophies you listed, you can easily play a match in "The Lab" or just regular TDM and you'll definitely find people even today if you wait a few minutes. As for co-op, you can try making a session here just for that if you really can't find anyone.

• Like 3

Forget my last message. 2 competitive team matches and 2 cooperative matches where enough to convince me of the contrary. This multiplayer is damn addictive. Consider me a frequent player until the closure of the servers.

PD: I got the 2 MP trophies required for the platinum today in less than an hour.

Edited by Vampirehunter145

• 1 month later...

Every session that gets held on this site for Uncharted 2 is simply for boosting the multiplayer trophies, which all require having the downloadable content and when boosting

Uhm... not all online MP trophies for UC2 requires DLCs... :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

No one play this on daily basis anymore

You are so wrong buddy, there is probably te biggest online community for Uncharted 2 for a playstation franchise this old. I honestly think it's the best experience for the PS3. I have my PS4 for almost 3 years and I don't remember the last time I turned it on while I am still very active on PS3 and games like this. Cheers :)