Help me decide my next game purchase.

Dantes_994

??  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Ps4?

• The handsome collection
    • Evil Within
    • FF Type 0

So have been on a fence what to get as my last video game purchase of the summer, I won't be getting anything until Christmas. Aside from the one ps4 game I will also buy The Last of Us which I plan to plat :D I will spend the next 4 months finishing up the games I bought up until now. Also I will be poor until then :D There are so many awesome games I simply cannot decide. I am a fan of games in general although i prefer RPG's but I can play and enjoy pretty much anything.

Also if you have other suggestions please do tell me. Keep in my that I will not be buying Batman Arkham Knight and Persona Q until December. And that I do plan on playing all of these games at some point.

P.S I own FE Awakening for the 3ds and you can vote for more than one game on the ps4 :D

Thank you all for your help :D

Edited by Johnathan994

For the amount of content, I'd say the Handsome Collection. But it depends if you like FPS games or not xD I recently just bought Evil Within and The Handsome Collection myself, though I got FF Type 0 at launch. All good games ^^

On the 3DS I've never really been a big Pokemon fan, so Tales of the Abyss dood ^^

Edited by Ruliya

Type-0 is the only game I'd buy out of those three, but if you haven't played any of the Borderlands games the Handsome Collection is a pretty good buy as well.

As for 3DS there are a lot of choices beyond those three *cough* Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate *cough* never played Tales of the Abyss  so I'm not sure what to say, its still on my wishlist.

I played the original Gen III games on GBA and they were very enjoyable so if they didn't change them that much those are good.

BTW Get Mahvel.

• Like 1

For the amount of content, I'd say the Handsome Collection. But it depends if you like FPS games or not xD I recently just bought Evil Within and The Handsome Collection myself, though I got FF Type 0 at launch. All good games ^^

On the 3DS I've never really been a big Pokemon fan, so Tales of the Abyss dood ^^

Thanks, glad to hear that no matter what I buy I will have fun :D

As Ruliya said, for the amount of content I'd get the Handsome Collection.

Apparently Evil Within and FF Type 0 were disappointing and I couldn't justify paying more than £10 for a lazily done PSP port.

If you've played Pokemon X or Y, Alpha and Omega will probably be a disappointment too unless you were already a massive fan of the originals.

Tales of the Abyss is a brilliant game, especially if you like JRPGs. It's probably one of the better Tales games, with a character that is really well written, it's not often you get a whiny little shit for a main character. I think most people know someone like him in life lol

As Ruliya said, for the amount of content I'd get the Handsome Collection.

Apparently Evil Within and FF Type 0 were disappointing and I couldn't justify paying more than £10 for a lazily done PSP port.

If you've played Pokemon X or Y, Alpha and Omega will probably be a disappointment too unless you were already a massive fan of the originals.

Tales of the Abyss is a brilliant game, especially if you like JRPGs. It's probably one of the better Tales games, with a character that is really well written, it's not often you get a whiny little shit for a main character. I think most people know someone like him in life lol

Actually the last Pokemon game I played was on the gameboy color...........

I like how every game is a remake or a remaster except The Evil Within...

true :D but that's because I own most of the other games that aren't remasters. 

So have been on a fence what to get as my last video game purchase of the summer, I won't be getting anything until Christmas. Aside from the one ps4 game I will also buy The Last of Us which I plan to plat :D I will spend the next 4 months finishing up the games I bought up until now. Also I will be poor until then :D There are so many awesome games I simply cannot decide. I am a fan of games in general although i prefer RPG's but I can play and enjoy pretty much anything.

Also if you have other suggestions please do tell me. Keep in my that I will not be buying Batman Arkham Knight and Persona Q until December. And that I do plan on playing all of these games at some point.

P.S I own FE Awakening for the 3ds and you can vote for more than one game on the ps4 :D

Thank you all for your help :D

You should buy the Handsome Collection first, because The Evil Within is getting a GOTY soon, and you will get much more content and at a discount as well.

I like how every game is a remake or a remaster except The Evil Within...

I remember one time I was saying how there are too many remasters going around, only to realize that 3 out of the 4 games I was playing was a remaster of some kind lol

----------------------------------

On topic, I'd say Pokemon for the longevity, I got it when it released last year and I'm still playing it on and off. Type-0 is a great game as well. But Pokemon might be the best bang for your buck if you are a big Pokemon fan.

• Like 2

You know my answer in terms of PS4 because... you know =D

As for 3DS... Since you played Abyss, go for Pokemon. As for which one... choose which legend you prefer ;) That's always what it comes down to.

Since I like Groudy more, I would choose OR.

Hmmm i liked ff type 0 up until ch8, still cant get past it  :devil:

Wut? It was a bit annoying but nothing that serious.

Did you try it on easy?

• Like 1

Thanks everybody for voting, I bought Abyss today. It's as awesome as I remember it. :D
Keep on voting for the ps4 game, I really cannot decide which one to get. First world problems i know. But hey, better to be stuck between 3 awesome games than to have none to buy :D

Edited by Johnathan994