We Play Bioshock Infinite

Almost up to date I got the Shock Jockey, damn this game is awesome.

I feel like mothering Elizabeth, her life seems sad.

Glad that you seem to be enjoying the game more now. Hope you are feeling better.

Hopefully I will finish Checkpoint 5 today. Sorry, I've been slacking. Max Payne 3 has consumed all my gaming time lately.

EDIT: Checkpoint 5 completed.

Edited by MStalker58
  • Like 2

It is going to take a while for 13 of us to hit checkpoint 5 I reckon. I can only count 6 or 7 at the minute and this thread has gone realllllyyyy quiet!!

I was considering just playing ahead on my own.  Such a great game, I'm not sure why more people are not playing along ???

I'll update now. Just give me sometime to write up details.

Reason for so many chapters is how short the next few are (If you're wondering why the thread got quiet its likely a bunch of people are getting ready for term to start or moving back to college etc).

Checkpoint 6 - Complete Chapter 19 Return to Plaza of Zeal

Beggar's Wharf - 1 Voxophone

Fort Franklin Pier - 1 Infusion

Worker Induction Center / Finkton Proper - 2 Vantage Point, 1 Infusion, 2 Voxophones, 1 Gear

Plaza of Zeal - 2 Voxophone, 2 gear

The Good Time Club - 3 Vantage point, 1 Infusion, 2 gear, 2 Voxophone, Note there's a cipher in this location for something in plaza of zeal.

Return to Plaza of Zeal - Finish sidequest, 1 Infusion, 1 voxophone

Edited by Superbuu3
  • Like 3

I'll update now. Just give me sometime to write up details.

Reason for so many chapters is how short the next few are (If you're wondering why the thread got quiet its likely a bunch of people are getting ready for term to start or moving back to college etc).

Checkpoint 6 - Complete Chapter 18 The Good Time Club

I am easy I will wait however long it takes, people waited for me so vice versa.

Obviously if at any point you need help keeping these threads running dude I am sure people will sort you out.

Yay, a new checkpoint :D Been looking forward to this ^^

Buu, do you want me to do checkpoint 5 questions (I can write up less of them if people think there's too many questions each time)?

Yeah that works, I actually need to answer the questions myself >_>

I am easy I will wait however long it takes, people waited for me so vice versa.

Obviously if at any point you need help keeping these threads running dude I am sure people will sort you out.

Thanks

BTW I added an extra bit on the checkpoint as I realised there was an unfinished side quest otherwise.

• Like 1

Checkpoint 6 complete.  That was awesome.  Got a bunch of kill related trophies too!

Checkpoint 6 completed.

Anyone else hate those Motorized Patriots as much as I do? They aren't that bad on the other difficulties, but man those things were on annoying in 1999 mode.

I usually possess them first and let the enemies fight with them. I'm only on normal mode though.

I suppose.  Its been a while since I had to deal with that sort of stuff.

Edited by audiopile