Your Next Game - The Lottery 2 (event over)

So what are you guys going to do afterward? Any contests/competitions you've signed up for? Games you're planning to play?

I've signed up to play Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment for the Plat Racers. It's going to be brutal.

I signed up for another event and I had to play Unity.. I almost got a top 50 fastest achievers on it. I'm also going to achieve ten plat in a day for another event :)

Nothing else really.. You know all the big games are coming out and I must play them :D

Edited by pese-97

So what are you guys going to do afterward? Any contests/competitions you've signed up for? Games you're planning to play?

I've signed up to play Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment for the Plat Racers. It's going to be brutal.

Not signed up for any events but, I've got 4 or 5 new games that I'm particularly excited about starting (AC Rogue and The Wolf Among Us being the main two).

Gonna chillax for another month+ so I can be ready for hosting the next Lottery on November 15th. :)

• Like 2

I have Sword Art Online digital copy on PS4 just waiting and almost considered doing this too but to much other stuff at moment, that game is a beast definitely will have to wait till Jan,

Still have plenty going on though

1. Nogg's Challenge - Dead Space

2. Saltyie's Spin the Wheel - Godfather 2

3. Memories of Celceta We Play

4. DMC 3 - We play

5. Resident Evil 2 revelations - We play

And a stupid number of titles still in plastic on my self  + my sudden addiction to lego games

and intend to keep going on Dragon Age by myself 

So  yep I think I have enough to keep me busy (OMG)

• Like 2

Im going to race against you with tales of aymphonia xD

Im also in the "pop 10 plats on jan 1st" thread. Already have 2 ready to go and my third is coming along nicely.

• Like 2

I won moneys?! D:

That's awesome! I had a lot of fun with this event, some good games were selected and it all felt like a mini community ^_^ I definitely would never have tried Guacamelee if it wasn't for this event, and although I unfortunately didn't finish it, I still had a lot of fun with it and it was certainly a unique game for me.

So thanks to effdeegee for making such a cool event and congrats to the other winners! I won't be joining the next one in order to let other people have a turn, but you will be seeing me again in the future :ninja:

• Like 1

I won?! I won something?! Yippee!! Hooray!! *repeatedly jumps in the air*

Thanks for throwing the event, eff! It was really fun and enjoyed my time here. I just want to say that I got extremely lucky with my pick (Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate). It was on sale for £6, which I picked up pretty quickly. 

Lifetime premium membership...I can't wait to see my name in gold. :D

• Like 3