Your Next Game - The Lottery 2 (event over)

You enjoying it? The 2nd era (levels in between the first and second boss) is my favourite

The level against the truck is my favorite but the boss are easy to beat :/ Overall I'm enjoying it but I won't be able to plat it because of the 30sec trial trophy. I'll try to get at least 50% completion :)

The level against the truck is my favorite but the boss are easy to beat :/ Overall I'm enjoying it but I won't be able to plat it because of the 30sec trial trophy. I'll try to get at least 50% completion :)

It's glitched on you? I got that one fine...the only thing I need to do is challenges and s ranks, and beat the boss without taking damage. I gave up on doing them though.

Just got the 100% on Child of Light. ^_^

Now, it appears as though Uplay is derpin it up. Can't log in, never saw a single Uplay achievement during the whole game; starting to get antsy here. :S

Also, it looks like I need a Child of Light PS3 Uplay friend in order to gift a gem stone; if anyone wants to help a brother out, that'd be mighty neighbourly. :)

Next one isn't for another 2 months. Let's not have me doing these things monthly now. :P

Good question, though.

One one hand, it would be nice if everyone got to take a turn. On the other hand, if someone enjoyed doing it, I can't refuse them having more fun. :hmm:

I guess I'll have to think about it.

Next one isn't for another 2 months. Let's not have me doing these things monthly now. :P

Good question, though.

One one hand, it would be nice if everyone got to take a turn. On the other hand, if someone enjoyed doing it, I can't refuse them having more fun. :hmm:

Or you could up the number of participants :ninja:

Good question, though.

I was planning on entering again, but now it's been mentioned maybe I should watch instead so other people who missed out this time can have a go :hmm:

You could always make a waiting list. That way if someone missed one "season" they have priority for the next event. Of course with the 2 month gap that might not work as well. But you could always pm those people just before posting the next iteration to make sure they're still interested.

Any spots open the first day could be filled FCFS like usual.

Edited by Hemiak

:platinum: #109

MotoGP 15

1L7e6e51.png

MotoGP™15 Champion!

Unlock all trophies

Congratulations!! 

And on an unrelated note. I just started my first draft of my trophy guide for the Batman game! I think I'm about 40% done with it, maybe lower since I haven't written anything for the individual trophies.

• Like 2

It would appear as though there are Lottery spin offs popping up left and right around here. Considering the timing and references, I guess I'll just have to be Mr. Assumption and believe the inspiration stems from this event. Good to see love spreads. :)

I've continued to pick away at Rayman Legends. I duck in every day or so, collect coins from the friends, collect awards from the previous challenges, do a challenge or two, do a level of two; things are really, really slowing down for this game.

I've also started the dlc from my last Lottery game, DmC, and managed to pick up a couple of trophies there. It's only 6 short levels so, it should be time for that to stop soon, too.

I was also thinking today that the level of participation for this installment is almost the complete opposite from the first attempt and that is pretty refreshing. :)

I hope everyone has had some fun with these things. :)

Edited by effdeegee
  • Like 2

It would appear as thought there are Lottery spin offs popping up left and right around here. Considering the timing and references, I guess I'll just have to be Mr. Assumption and believe the inspiration stems from this event. Good to see love spreads. :)

I've continued to pick away at Rayman Legends. I duck in every day or so, collect coins from the friends, collect awards from the challenges, do a challenge or two, do a level of two; things are really, really slowing down for this game.

I've also started the dlc from my last Lottery game, DmC, and managed to pick up a couple of trophies there. It's only 6 short levels so, it should soon be time for that to stop, too.

I was also thinking today that the level of participation for this installment is almost the complete opposite from the first attempt and is pretty refreshing. :)

Maybe you've started a new craze :P

Is it a good opposite or bad?

Well, using the term "refreshing" is normally considered a positive thing. Also, you can tell from my final thoughts of the first event that I was rather peeved about the lack of participation.

This time, it seems like everyone is doing very well. It's how I envisioned the first installment to go. :)

• Like 1

Well, using the term "refreshing" is normally considered a positive thing. Also, you can tell from my final thoughts of the first event that I was rather peeved about the lack of participation.

This time, it seems like everyone is doing very well. It's how I envisioned the first installment to go. :)

Fair enough, events usually take a few times before everything is sorted out and things run smoothly ^_^

As for my game, I really need to get back to it one day -_- I've only recently regained motivation to play games at all, plus I have some 3DS games on the way which doesn't help trophy hunting >.<

Edited by Makise Kurisu

It would appear as though there are Lottery spin offs popping up left and right around here. Considering the timing and references, I guess I'll just have to be Mr. Assumption and believe the inspiration stems from this event. Good to see love spreads. :)

I've continued to pick away at Rayman Legends. I duck in every day or so, collect coins from the friends, collect awards from the previous challenges, do a challenge or two, do a level of two; things are really, really slowing down for this game.

I've also started the dlc from my last Lottery game, DmC, and managed to pick up a couple of trophies there. It's only 6 short levels so, it should be time for that to stop soon, too.

I was also thinking today that the level of participation for this installment is almost the complete opposite from the first attempt and that is pretty refreshing. :)

I'm sure the 3rd lottery will be even better. BTW I just got AC Unity to play from the other event so I'm a little busy but I'm still going to get back to SONIC GENERATIONS because i must get that A rank! Edited by pese-97
  • Like 1