Your Next Game - The Lottery 2 (event over)

Some of the games on there made me laugh. Apparently Beyond: Two Souls, a game that released in 2013, is retro xD

lol same thing I said when I clicked it, too.

I have 20$ to spare on PeseUSA, is Beyond two souls worth it? There's also something good to buy? Or I should hold my money for the next flash sale?

I have yet to play it but, I know it's just like Heavy Rain so, if you like that cinematic/interactive kind of game, I would suggest it.

I have 20$ to spare on PeseUSA, is Beyond two souls worth it? There's also something good to buy? Or I should hold my money for the next flash sale?

I can recommend it. You've played The Walking Dead recently. That interactive type of game is along the lines of Beyond. So if you liked that, I'd give Beyond a try.

• Like 1

There's a pretty good 'Retro' sale going on in the NA PS Store right now. I picked up Guacamelee! (PS3 & Vita bundle) and Child of Light. :)

Child of Light is really lovely ^_^  I enjoyed that game so much! :D

Between that and Valiant Hearts, Ubisoft really won me over....I'd like them to make more games like this and actually looking forward to playing Grow Home (hope it doesn't disappoint!)

• Like 1

I can recommend it. You've played The Walking Dead recently. That interactive type of game is along the lines of Beyond. So if you liked that, I'd give Beyond a try.

Yeah I enjoyed alot TWD and that's the reason why I was asking about Beyond TS.. Also I want to get 100% on TWD so it's worth to buy the 400days DLC?

Yh thanks guys i think I'll get Beyond TS and the DLC.

Btw I finally know how to like posts from the phone!

And the 3rd of September I'll finally get back to my sweet old FAT ps3 and I'll play Sonic Generations again. I might even start all over because I don't remember were I was last time lol :facepalm:

Edited by pese-97

Child of Light is really lovely ^_^ I enjoyed that game so much! :D Between that and Valiant Hearts, Ubisoft really won me over. I'd like them to make more games like this and actually looking forward to playing Grow Home (hope it doesn't disappoint!)

I am a HUGE Ubisoft lover and a total Uplay whore. <3 <3 <3

I have a female friend, that's also a Ubisoft supporter, and she also told me Child of Light was a fantastic game. On sale for $6? YOINK! :D

Once that game is done, Valiant Hearts is next for sure. I love old war games so, it's not even a question. I also have a small stack of Uplay games sitting beside me on my shelf and a couple more on my "to buy" list.

Uplay games played:

1. ACII

2. AC: Brotherhood

3. AC : Revelations

4. ACIII

5. AC Liberation HD

6. AC IV: Black Flag

7. Prince of Persia: The Forgotton Sands

8. Shaun White Skateboarding

9. Far Cry 3

10. Rayman Legends

Uplay games owned:

1. Call of Juarez: The Cartel

2. Child of Light

3. Driver San Fransisco

4. Watch_Dogs

5. The Adventures of Tintin

6. Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

Uplay games to buy:

1. AC: Rogue

2. Far Cry 4

3. Valiant Hearts

4. Rocksmith 2014

5. Splinter Cell: Blacklist

6. Just Dance 3

7. Just Dance 4

8. Just Dance 2014

9. Just Dance 2015

10. South Park: The Stick of Truth

ubisoft.jpg

large.jpg

Edited by effdeegee
  • Like 3

...sounds good about Rayman, just send me a friend request. :)

Three days now and you haven't played Rayman at all. :(

Just a heads up; you can beat the same score 30 separate times so, the next time you log in, just set a crappy score on a distance challenge and I'll beat it 30 times. Then, the next day, I'll set a crappy score and you beat it 30 times. 2 trophies each. :)

Three days now and you haven't played Rayman at all. :(

Just a heads up; you can beat the same score 30 separate times so, the next time you log in, just set a crappy score on a distance challenge and I'll beat it 30 times. Then, the next day, I'll set a crappy score and you beat it 30 times. 2 trophies each. :)

Hey Eff, I did actually play last night and did the daily challenge, ( haven't unlocked any of the other challanges yet ). It should be up for next few hours till reset, otherwise will do next one tonight with a bad score

Hey Eff, I did actually play last night and did the daily challenge, ( haven't unlocked any of the other challanges yet ). It should be up for next few hours till reset, otherwise will do next one tonight with a bad score

Oh, okay. I think I may have found the issue. I'm PS3 and you're PS4. I'm not really sure if it registers the friends that are on different gens. Something tells me it doesn't. :(

I take anoher peek around the web and get back to you. :)

Hey Eff,

What are you thoughts on Child of Light so far?  Noticed you had started playing :)

Hey Rach,

I played through the entire first area; all the way right to the 2 statues and the lady, and then all the way back to the left and the giant troll dude and dogs, and now I've just entered the thorny forrest place or whatever.

The game is totally awesome. Everything about it is full of win. I'm so glad I picked it up. ^_^

• Like 2

Alright so after having some problems with my paypal i was finally able to buy the game. Sorry for the long wait.

How much time do i have left to play it anyway. dont think i will even come close to getting the platinum but ill just see how far ill get :D

I forgot what game u have to play.. BTW the lottery finish at the end of September so u still have a full month ;D

Alright so after having some problems with my paypal i was finally able to buy the game. Sorry for the long wait. 

How much time do i have left to play it anyway. dont think i will even come close to getting the platinum but ill just see how far ill get :D

End of September/start of October is when the event ends, but technically you can play the game for as long as you want xD

• Like 2