Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Totalcross3000

Fallout Shelter

23 posts in this topic

Is now available for android. I love the game only because I breed my dwellers like cats. (every female with the same 1 male. Yes "every")

What do you like about it

I've been playing it since it was released at E3, even permanently burrowed my brother's iPad to play it.

Really don't know what I like about it, it's just super addictive. Nah I like the little dwellers, the weapons, building the new rooms and seeing who's going to show up next. Seeing characters and weapons that will be in Fallout 4 is pretty cool.

It's definitely addicting, and I don't even like Fallout. I've only been playing it for a day now (Android tablet) but I like it so far.

Its kinda weird, it gets me to check my phone more often just to see how my vault is doing

OMG OMG OMG I CANT WHAIT TO PLAY THIS IS SO PUMP UP HAHAHAHAHA  :shakefist:  :dance:

I will probably gonna download tomorrow on my phone

Edited by vfc2012setubal

Does anyone know how long it takes for kids to grow?

Theres a timer for each kid if you tap on them (or if you use the dweller list on the top left)

Does anyone know how long it takes for kids to grow?

3 hours from pregnancy to birth. 3 hours from child to adult growth.

Yep. I play it, enjoy it immensely. What I like about it? The simplistic, yet tactical nature of the game. You have to plan out most things, otherwise you could be boned in the end. That and the art style... really love the pipboy art style.  Going slow and steady, trying not to expand too fast, don't want to alert deathclaws to my location. 

I played it for two days or so. I bred a lot, expanded my vault, sent people on missions and because thats pretty much all you can do it became repetitive and boring pretty soon

All my people are so sad. I need to make a radio room.

I played it for a few days and got bored of it. It crashes a lot though and it got pretty annoying, which is another reason I stopped playing it.

For me it seems like i'll be doing really well and then the game will attack me with raiders and molerats and i'll be back to struggling again.

It's alright. I just don't like how deathclaws attack me every time I load up my game.

I find this game enjoyable and pretty addictive. Started al over again since I did horrible on the first playthrough. This time it goes great with a 90% + happiness rating all the time and the energy/food/water bars are always green and even maxed most of the time. I just take my time and upgrade all the rooms to max instead of rushing. Raiders and molerats are easy to deal with, but I haven't had a Deathclaw attack yet..

Pretty adictive game, here's some tips (for android version)

If you are being attacked and don't want to lose resources, then close the game before they enter the vault, reopen and they will be there and attack you, but your resources will be intact.

I highly recommend you to get "Backup for Fallout Shelter" since it can precisely do that, make a backup of your 3 vaults, pretty valuable if the game bugs and you lose your data, wasting weeks or months of gameplay... also, you can reopen lunchboxes to get better things just by restoring the backup.

Hope this works for you.

Cheers~

So Fallout Shelter is now available on Xbox One from today, cross-play with the Windows 10 version. Anyone think it might come to PS4 and/or Vita at some point? Hitman Go and Lara Croft Go seem to have been pretty successful on PlayStation so I don't see why not?

Achievement list:

Edited by dell9300

I play the game 2 or 3 months and it's fun. I have 119 people in the vault at the moment.