Fallout Shelter

Totalcross3000

I've been playing it since it was released at E3, even permanently burrowed my brother's iPad to play it.

Really don't know what I like about it, it's just super addictive. Nah I like the little dwellers, the weapons, building the new rooms and seeing who's going to show up next. Seeing characters and weapons that will be in Fallout 4 is pretty cool.

Yep. I play it, enjoy it immensely. What I like about it? The simplistic, yet tactical nature of the game. You have to plan out most things, otherwise you could be boned in the end. That and the art style... really love the pipboy art style.  Going slow and steady, trying not to expand too fast, don't want to alert deathclaws to my location. 

I find this game enjoyable and pretty addictive. Started al over again since I did horrible on the first playthrough. This time it goes great with a 90% + happiness rating all the time and the energy/food/water bars are always green and even maxed most of the time. I just take my time and upgrade all the rooms to max instead of rushing. Raiders and molerats are easy to deal with, but I haven't had a Deathclaw attack yet..

• 1 month later...

Pretty adictive game, here's some tips (for android version)

If you are being attacked and don't want to lose resources, then close the game before they enter the vault, reopen and they will be there and attack you, but your resources will be intact.

I highly recommend you to get "Backup for Fallout Shelter" since it can precisely do that, make a backup of your 3 vaults, pretty valuable if the game bugs and you lose your data, wasting weeks or months of gameplay... also, you can reopen lunchboxes to get better things just by restoring the backup.

Hope this works for you.

Cheers~

• 1 year later...

So Fallout Shelter is now available on Xbox One from today, cross-play with the Windows 10 version. Anyone think it might come to PS4 and/or Vita at some point? Hitman Go and Lara Croft Go seem to have been pretty successful on PlayStation so I don't see why not?

Achievement list:

Edited by dell9300
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...