Have you ever met anyone famous?

StewartBros

I briefly met well known Alpine Skier (at least in Finland) Tanja Poutiainen when I was doing Cooper test in local sports hall. I spotted her doing her own exercises in the hall during the test. I couldn't actually talk to or meet her because I was serving in army during that time and quitting that test was not an option since our supervisors were quite serious about their duties and there was a possibility to earn a day off if the test result was good enough.

A bit more famous person I met is Don Rosa (every Disney/ Donald Duck fan knows who he is) when he was visiting In Finland and giving autographs during that event. There was time for little chit-chat and he did seem to be quite nice person.

Edited by Haihattelija

• 3 weeks later...

Shit, A lot of rock stars.. 

Arron Lewis - Staind

Witherspoon - Sevendust including Guitarist.

Mr. Perfect Curt Henning

Lex Luger. 

Sable. 

Bass Player of Saliva.

Vortex - Dimmu Borgir

Robbie - Godsmack. 

Papa Roach. 

Hemlock.

Killswitch Engage

Mudvayne

Incubus

30 seconds to mars - Jared Leto's band

Mushroom Head

Allman brothers drummer. 

Zohan - 5 finger death punch

Snoop Dog.

Some to name a few off the top of my head.. 

Oh Yeah, When I was a very young kid I met Alan Alda at Taronga Zoo Sydney. It was a weekday and I recognized him from the show Mash, this was like 20 years ago and it was a strange day given that the zoo was almost empty of visitors. And the fact that Mash was such an old show by then, anyone would recognize him though.

• 3 weeks later...

I've met the Japanese heavy metal band Loudness twice. First time was in Oulu, I went to see them in Jalometalli festival and they were in the same hotel, it was awesome! I got my t-shirt signed, but I didnt see Minoru Niihara their singer. This year in Tuska Festival they had a signing session so I went there and finally got Niihara's autograph on the t-shirt as well :)

Edited by LovesAnInjection

• 3 weeks later...