The Dualshock 4 20th Anniversary Edition on sale from mid-September

Souls_BaKer

Discussion - News

Despite that proclaimed loudly PlayStation, it was obvious that the handle in the colors of the first Sony console would be marketed in a more or less near future. As they say on the Internets, it had to create the need for custom hardware around the opportunity to ever entice players and collectors to rush right out above. To better then ride this application and check the offer for sale, separately.

The Dualshock 4 20th Anniversary Edition, the gray tone so specific and provided the initial logo of the brand, will become available in all good dairies from 16 September. Pre-orders are already launched on the English branch Amazon and Game teaches.

So, we bet how much the Star Wars controller will soon proposed to the unit? Hmm?

Source : https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/explore/ps4/accessories/

@Souls_BaKer - your English is much better than Google's translation skills. You seriously don't need to be using online translators.

On topic: I bloody knew Sony would do this eventually. If I wreck one of my existing DS4's, I might get one of these as it looks awesome. But I've already got 2 so I really don't need a third.

• Like 1

@Souls_BaKer - your English is much better than Google's translation skills. You seriously don't need to be using online translators.

On topic: I bloody knew Sony would do this eventually. If I wreck one of my existing DS4's, I might get one of these as it looks awesome. But I've already got 2 so I really don't need a third.

My apologies Stricken. I try to do my best as always, and write my news without online translators. :)

But, one day you will see a perfect one.

• Like 2

The fuck? The prose in the original post reads like that book of (revisionist) Chinese history I bought when I traveled to Beijing. Like it was written in another language and filtered through a horrible translator program.

Huh ? :D You're right, sometimes, the translators program are such a pain and horrible, I agree with you.

Edited by Souls_BaKer

Kinda bummed that it had a plain touch pad where to other 20th anniversary had the special one. But I have 2 controllers and can't justify a 3rd anyway, nice that they are giving people the option to buy it though 'for a price' mind you.

I recently saw a 20th anniversary console brand new in a game shop when I went on holiday and it was so obvious that someone had bought it to sell on and make a profit, made me feel really sad that a true fan won't be able to have it as their pride and joy unless they fork out £1500 :(

I'm gonna pre order it, the right thumb stick on my controller has worn off so I was gonna buy a new PS4 controller pretty soon. 

Edit

No.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/DualShock-Wireless-Controller-20th-Anniversary/dp/B00ZG1U83W/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1440523333&sr=8-8&keywords=ps4+controller

Edited by Venocide

I'm hoping we'll be able to get the Arkham Knight controller soon. The left stick on my controller is a little messed up, If I try and move in a certain direction it's not tracked properly. So I'm considering buying a new controller, plus I really want a different colour controller, I always have black so a change would be nice now.

Nothing to do with this topic, but from clicking the link about the controller, I spotted the 20th anniversary console for £2000, a console...  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Gamestop right now has a trade in value for your current ds4 for $35, until the end of the month. I have a total of 3 ds4's but one of them has a left stick that get's me in trouble. Therefore, I traded it in and preordered the gray. GS said the 20th ds4 is limited edition, but I thought otherwise. Anyone else know if this is a limited run?

• 2 weeks later...

I currently have the Dragon Quest PS4 controller that came with my system, and it looks similar enough to this one that I can't justify spending ~$70 on it:

KcCD9bx.jpg

That said though, I hope whoever picks up one of these controllers enjoys the hell out of them. They're good looking pieces of tech. :)

• Like 1