Megadimension Neptunia VII coming west in early 2016

G3n3raL986

I wonder whats the big deal of the whole dopey game disc oike does it make you weaker or your enemies i just look at ifi nep vii official website

I wonder whats the big deal of the whole sucky game disc oike does it make you weaker or your enemies i just look at ifi nep vii official website

Sucky game disc by creating this you'll get less exp. Have you'll lose hp and sp every turn defense lowered like halved etc in other words negative effects

Less than the EU one :awesome:

Imo 1.5times RB3 or something close.

Omega Quintet had simmilar looking limited edition to this one (until we find out about the third item for HDN VII) and that costed 75 US dollars without tax and shipping. How much did it cost over there in Europe?

Omega Quintet had simmilar looking limited edition to this one (until we find out about the third item for HDN VII) and that costed 75 US dollars without tax and shipping. How much did it cost over there in Europe?

Really $75? I thought it was going to be between $80 (€75)-$100(€95).

I have the standard edition already preordered but damn, that limited edition is looking mighty fine. I MUST OWN IT!!!  :D

I'm hoping to platinum both Re;Birth2 and Re;Birth3 before Nep VII comes out. That's a lot of Nep Nep, which is totally fine by me. Maybe I won't manage it, but I'll die trying!  :P

it just sad they still use the pound in the EU store... There is only one country using that currency and they are not even on the mainland.

No wonder shipping is taking so much to the other countries. In the end we still get fucked if you live in Europe.

Aside from that I wonder how the localization is with this title. Re;birth2 localization and everything after in the Neptunia serie was awful at best.

I don't understand they didn't show anything to show they did improve this. The LE is looking good so far, a bigger pack compared to the Japanese version.

Maybe I change my mind for this title and buy the LE for once if they showed some of the localization work and not only the gameplay (played the Japanese version already).

€4 is not something worth to arguing about, so I am willing to say that you are right, and I was wrong.

Well, 4€ is pretty much something to argue about =D 

4€ is quite worth =D If I could choose between having and not having it, I would jump at it =D

Okay, if we both see 4 on the ground I will just let you have, but you don't see euros in the US at all, maybe I will take it, just to have it.

The LE is looking good so far, a bigger pack compared to the Japanese version.

In some ways yes, and in some ways no. The artbook in the JP version was given to anyone who preordered the game, so while you would not get the artbook in the JP LE, you would have probably gotten it from the preorder. As for the OST, the JP one was 3 discs long, admittedly 1 was the drama CD and the other 2 were the actual ost. From what I can see so far, they look like they are only giving 1 CD, which is definitely not large enough to fit the full ost, I think. On the other hand, the US version is getting both a translated booklet of lyrics for the CDs and decals.

In the end you can weight the special 3-disc packaging in JP vs a translated booklet, a decal, and whatever comes in the 3rd reveal.

In some ways yes, and in some ways no. The artbook in the JP version was given to anyone who preordered the game, so while you would not get the artbook in the JP LE, you would have probably gotten it from the preorder. As for the OST, the JP one was 3 discs long, admittedly 1 was the drama CD and the other 2 were the actual ost. From what I can see so far, they look like they are only giving 1 CD, which is definitely not large enough to fit the full ost, I think. On the other hand, the US version is getting both a translated booklet of lyrics for the CDs and decals.

In the end you can weight the special 3-disc packaging in JP vs a translated booklet, a decal, and whatever comes in the 3rd reveal.

The artbook giving with the Japanese version was indeed for pre-orders and with a soft cover. I kinda expect them for making this one a hard cover looking at the preview picture. Could be wrong but a bit disappointed indeed since I already have the JPN one with my JPN LE pre-order. Same goes OST I was expecting at least two disc (like the jpn version a cd for game soundtrack and one for the OP and ED) but after reading the text in the e-mail I start to doubt... I wasn't expecting the drama cd anyway.

I would like to see a Wall Scroll added but I think to go for something useless again. IFI Limited Editions never have been this much interesting in the end.

My buy depends on the last and 3rd reveal (seen a bit of the localizing in a Playstation Experience picture set on imgur, can't find it back right now), otherwise I go for the retail version which I normally get 1-2 weeks before release. They also will offer the pre-order poster with Neptune and Uzume. This poster will probably be folded which kinda ruins it too.

To bad you still get the best pre-order goods only in Japan (IMGUR link NSFW).

I would like to see a Wall Scroll added but I think to go for something useless again. IFI Limited Editions never have been this much interesting in the end.

My buy depends on the last and 3rd reveal (seen a bit of the localizing in a Playstation Experience picture set on imgur, can't find it back right now), otherwise I go for the retail version which I normally get 1-2 weeks before release. They also will offer the pre-order poster with Neptune and Uzume. This poster will probably be folded which kinda ruins it too.

I can't say that Neptunia U's daimakura was uninteresting though.

I have to agree though that I also hope for a wallscroll from IFI. I would be perfectly fine if they even release a tapestry version of any of the CG since I do like Tsunako's art.

As for pre-order goods, I was annoyed that I missed out on the Vert imouto pic because of a screwed up import. Oh well, my best Neptunia preorder bonus is still this poster (from Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls)

Well... you should change this mindset :P

You definitely do NOT play Neps for gameplay =D

I do. ;-;

If only those could come to the West so we didn't have to pay $100-$150 on eBay for anything outside the Famitsu DX pack. :|

Of course, no retailer over here in their right mind would carry such wallscrolls, but one can dream. :P

Edited by Wdog-999

I can't say that Neptunia U's daimakura was uninteresting though.

I have to agree though that I also hope for a wallscroll from IFI. I would be perfectly fine if they even release a tapestry version of any of the CG since I do like Tsunako's art.

As for pre-order goods, I was annoyed that I missed out on the Vert imouto pic because of a screwed up import. Oh well, my best Neptunia preorder bonus is still this poster (from Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls)

Looks nice. I did not import Neptune vs Sega Jard Girls. Already enough stuff in the backlog and other games that I did pre-order for this month (Gravity Rush LE and Trails of Cold Steel LE).

Edited by Rayxtr