The Nathan Drake Collection PS4 Bundle Announced

Souls_BaKer

Announcement:

The lot will therefore include the console with a 500 GB hard drive (unfortunately) with the title Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection grouping the three episodes of the saga appeared on the old generation console, Scheduled for October 9.

Video :

Source : http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/09/04/uncharted-nathan-drake-collection-ps4-bundle-out-october-9th/

• Like 2

Makes sense.  Maybe not the best introduction to the power of the PS4 since these are ultimately PS3 generation games (remaster or not)... but a great introduction to what the Playstation has to offer for those on the outside looking in and interested in the platform.

Edited by PleaseHoldOn

Deleting my post was necessary...I guess? o.o

Fair enough though, seems like every big release is getting an accompanying console recently.

Yes, yes it was. Your post had nothing to do with the topic, if you thought it was misleading and should be changed you can either PM the OP or report the thread and have a mod take care of it. 

On topic, I think everyone knew this was coming. Uncharted is one of, if not the biggest exclusive franchise on PlayStation now so a bundle with all the games before Uncharted 4 releases makes perfect sense. 

Parker

Maybe they're getting rid of their stock ans these package deals are the best competition to the 1tb versions... would be logical

Any word if Uncharted 3 will be available in stereoscopic 3d like on ps3? With those upgraded graphics, that would be far out!

Looking forward to this remaster but there isn't really a big difference between the normal and remastered version of the games (especially 2 and 3). I think they put most of their work on Uncharted Drake's Fortune.

This should probably sell a lot more PS4's until Uncharted 4.

The collection is a good one for veteran & rookie PS users alike, I'll be picking up the collection at some point, be good fun playing them all over again.   As for the PS4 500gb...yeah, I get the gripe but seeing as the PS3 & 4 have always allowed us to change out the hd...I don't really see the issue.   A 1tb drive is good but given the prices of new drives it'd be smarter to throw in a 2tb+  and reuse the 500gb for either a PS3 or encase it and have an external...or give the PC a storage boost...whatever really.

I like the novelty of a lot of these themed PS4s but it'd be sweet if Sony started releasing proper official face plates (and I don't mean decals) to either replace the shell or fit over it...I know I'd buy a few.

It's a good collection but I'm not going out of my way to buy the bundle, as I said, give me some face plates please!   :)

Edited by RedMustang72

Still we're almost 2 years in the console's life cycle, i think it's time for them to at least offer some sort of upgrade.

I can't wait for a console redesign, hopefully next year. Although PS2 took 4 years to get a slim, PS3 took 3 years. That's usually my queue to jump in.

Gives me a year to clear out my PS3/Vita backlog. But now that I can move Uncharted out of it and into my already growing PS4 backlog, it'll make it that much quicker to get through.

Makes sense considering that Sony would want to get rid of the remaining 500GB consoles to just focus on the 1TB. I wouldn't be shocked if Sony re-adjust the PS4 console line-up in 2016. Nice bundle but I hope its priced decently. I got my eye on this and the new elite bundle from Xbox. Does anyone know if the new Solid State Drive or Solid State Hybrid Drive?

Edited by ZeroXOF

Wondering if they'll make a special PS4 for Uncharted 4.

It's more than likely

Idk if many have noticed me mentioning this in threads...

But I've been dying to know if a special edition ps4 will be made for this game. (or kingdom hearts 3.)

I can see a sort of sand colored console with a map scheme on it. Similar to the Taken King edition but...cooler. :awesome:

Because if they do? I live in a neighborhood FILLED with children...and they all have lunch money.  :devil:

jfc I hope nobody takes that seriously. 

• Like 2