Legitimate 100% flagged and removed from leaderboard

Go to solution Solved by Sly Ripper,

I completed Sine Mora 100% (can check in game leaderboards, I'm around 25 or so, should be at 4, but the in game leaderboard is very buggy with updating) and it was not flagged for a good while, but just recently I noticed it has a red background and I was removed from the leaderboard for the game.

It seems someone ignorant to the game flagged it simply because my 100% time was 11 minutes. Obviously it took much longer than this in ingame time, but the way the trophies work is that 10/12 trophies are tied to in game ranks, and you must fulfil the rank prior to it before the next one will unlock. The first rank requires you to use a sub weapon 5 times, if you never do this, you will never unlock the first rank or any subsequent ranks (you can actually boost subweapon kills through one of the challenges where you start with infinite subweapon, without ever actually "using" it), the other two trophies are destroying everything in prologue without getting hit and completing all challenges.

So I fulfilled all possible requirements in the game except using subweapon. I then completed challenge 15, which started the 100% timer, at that point I just got the prologue trophy and then quickly grinded out my subweapon kills and all the ranks stacked (it was a two tiered stack, there was a one or two minute gap when getting the major rank because that required additional subweapon kills), which is how I was able to achieve such a fast time.

Anyways, not really sure where to put this. If it doesn't belong in the forums, I apologize and it would be great if someone could point me in the right direction. I think it's a little bit ridiculous that the site promotes fast completion times but then flags you for having that.

Thanks for the help.

• Like 1

It seems someone ignorant to the game flagged it simply because

You are jumping the gun too quickly. The system autoflags any game (not whitelisted) done in less that a certain ammount of time. I think it's 15 minutes for 100% and 1 hour for platinums? It might not be your case, but worth a heads up.

• Like 3

You are jumping the gun too quickly. The system autoflags any game (not whitelisted) done in less that a certain ammount of time. I think it's 15 minutes for 100% and 1 hour for platinums? It might not be your case, but worth a heads up.

It auto-flags under 5 minutes for non-platinum games & under 25 minutes for games with a platinum (except whitelisted games).

• Like 3

The person that reported you did 100% the game.

Anyone that makes a post not regarding the game/how long it takes etc will be warned.

How did you do it in 11 minutes?

I explained it plainly in OP, did you have a question about any of it? tbh you can just check the leaderboard, CFW hackers wouldn't be on the leaderboard

There are two thinks that needs to be revealed to determinate if this was hacked or not:

- Can you fullfil promotion requirements before they appears (completing captain requirements before you acquired the "first lieutenant" trophy for example)

- Can you actually deploy 200 sub weapon and kill 1500 ennemies with it in less than 11 minutes (because those are required for captain and major general trophies)

The first one looks like it could be true
For the second one, i did not play the game enough to tell if it is doable or not... Stealthmonkey, could you tell us in which level you managed to deploy that much subweapon and kill that much ennemis in such a small amount of time?

Edited by lesk8vaincra

There are two thinks that needs to be revealed to determinate if this was hacked or not:

- Can you fullfil promotion requirements before they appears (completing captain requirements before you acquired the "first lieutenant" trophy for example)

- Can you actually deploy 200 sub weapon and kill 1500 ennemies with it in less than 11 minutes (because those are required for captain and major general trophies)

The first one looks like it could be true

For the second one, i did not play the game enough to tell if it is doable or not...

Yes

In terms of getting the kills you can get those without actually deploying the weapon because one of the challenges (been a while since i played, can't remember which one) has you going through the factory and you start with two gemini drones. Those count as kills, but since they are default and never activated, do not count as activations.

The game could be done in 6-7 minutes actually but I choked up like an idiot on the prologue trophy (messed up like 3 times lol)

Since you can get kills through the challenge, for using subs, all you have to do is hit circle 5 times and restart.

Edited by StealthMonkey43

OP, could you take a photo of your screen with save data time/completion with some proof of it being yourself on it?

Personally I believe your story to an extent, but I - and I believe there are some others - would like to see a bit of physical evidence to prove you legitimately spent the time on the game along with it.

Sine mora is a heavy grind and if you want to MLG it, you have to do it under 24 hours since theres one requirement to play in-game for 24 hours.

Only way you kan prove your innocence is by taking a pic of your stats or recording a 1CC arcade run, which, if you did it, will be a breeze to redo it. (100% Sine mora requires more than 5 1CC's so yeah)

If you can avoid unlocking trophies then there's no real reason to suspect it's cheated. Everything they've said checks out and is completely understandable for someone trying to get on the fastest times leaderboard. The fastest times on most games probably had some degree of preparation like this.

Also, I don't believe they ever said it was simple. They had to complete the game just like anyone else, only die during the prologue and not complete challenge 15 until everything else was done. The trophies unlocked within 11 minutes of each other, but the total gameplay could have exceeded dozens of hours.

The person who flagged it probably just didn't consider someone would or could do something like this.

• Like 2

holy shit you can 100% the game 11 minutes in one playthrough,  am I doing something wrong :blink: this game is one hell of a challenge.

so what your saying is you beat it on another account then uploaded your save or something.

it wouldn't be a leaderboard issue, when you raise your rank the trophy pops, right

Edited by Titan Balls

holy shit you can 100% the game 11 minutes in one playthrough,  am I doing something wrong :blink: this game is one hell of a challenge.

so what your saying is you beat it on another account then uploaded your save or something

He never said that...he's saying he set up his trophies in a way that they'd all pop within a short timeframe. It says 11 minutes but in real time it'll have taken hours and hours.

• Like 1

holy shit you can 100% the game 11 minutes in one playthrough, am I doing something wrong :blink: this game is one hell of a challenge.

so what your saying is you beat it on another account then uploaded your save or something

He planned this. He did it on two other accounts, then simply played on his main one, making sure to avoid getting trophies until he was ready to pop the rank trophies.

EDIT: ninja'd :P

Edited by TheLastSurvivorD

so what your saying is you beat it on another account then uploaded your save or something.

it wouldn't be a leaderboard issue, when you raise your rank the trophy pops, right

No. He's saying you can 100% the trophies in 11 minutes. The game takes a lot longer.

This quote (although not from the OP) sums it up:

The trophies unlocked within 11 minutes of each other, but the total gameplay could have exceeded dozens of hours.

EDIT: Looks like 2 other people ninja'd me :P
Edited by Stevieboy