Platinum Rain Day - Ended

This sounds awesome! I hadn't considered doing something like this in the past because I'm kind of a noob to the trophy hunting thing, but I think I could do it! Count me in!

Games I'm entering:

1. Call of Duty: Black Ops

70% Completion

5.53% Rarity

2. VANQUISH

17% Completion

2.71% Rarity

3. Far Cry 3

74% Completion

20.80% Rarity

4. Portal 2

78% Completion

7.58% Rarity

5. Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel! 

94% Completion

8.73% Rarity

6. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

64% Completion

20.08% Rarity

7. Until Dawn

0% Completion

27.32% Rarity

8. Everybody's Gone to the Rapture

0% Completion

22.56% Rarity

9. Tales from the Borderlands

0% Completion

29.92% Rarity

10. Call of Duty: World at War

26% Completion

8.60% Rarity

if 100% count, I'd very much like to include Outlast as I had a lot of fun with Alien: Isolation :D

Is it apparent that I have no idea how to spoiler?

Edited by ClubSoda98

I'm still debating which game to use for my final spot in the PRD. I'm going to replace The Wolf Among Us since I don't want to leave the story unfinished.

You don't need to leave the story unfinished unless you choose too. I have this game on my list and I've left one more fable to acquire which just needs a chapter to be replayed with making an opposite decision.

• Like 1

:platinum: 9/10

L39eeaa.png

Last Trophy: Sounds Of Animals Fighting

Wear all masks at least once.

Hotline Miami was very addictive and frustrating at times. Ended up enjoying the game more than I thought I would. Wasn't sure what to expect at first but the game grew on me the more I played. 

I'm still debating which game to use for my final spot in the PRD. I'm going to replace The Wolf Among Us since I don't want to leave the story unfinished. Since I haven't decided on a replacement, I'll just leave it on the list for now. I'll probably just play a few games and see which one has the easiest trophy to save and add that game to the list. Probably won't be going for more than 10 platinums since there is no chance of me reaching the most platinums in the event and 10 is a nice round number. Plus, I could use a platinum fix and the THL points.

1. Darksiders II - 48/50 (98%)

2. Okami HD - 49/51 (98%)

3. 3D Dot Game Heroes - 49/51 (98%) UR

4. Just Cause 2 - 49/51 (98%)

5. Guacamelee! - 46/48 (97%)

6. Motorstorm: Apocalypse - 46/48 (98%)

7. Sleeping Dogs - 49/51 (99%)

8. Rogue Legacy - 28/30 (91%) UR

9. Hotline Miami  - 33/35  (98%)

10. The Wolf Among Us - 0%

Well that's me toast in the THL pal, i only have 6 points so far from GTA IV!! Nice work on #9!!

So i spent my time last night doing stunt jumps and i managed 35/50 then turned it on tonight and it hadn't saved.........FFFUUUCCCKKK!!! Had to sit tonight and do all 47 remaining ones again!!!

I'm close to finishing my final Mass Effect playthrough - dont buy the PS3 port, wait for Wii U #SupportNintendo #PleaseUnderstand

Grabbed arrival for ME2 tonight, which means ME2 is next, but I dont have the money to get me that sweet sweet ME3 DLC so uh #SupportLilly by getting me this DLC and #PleaseUnderstand I will never pay you back if you do

Well that's me toast in the THL pal, i only have 6 points so far from GTA IV!! Nice work on #9!!

So i spent my time last night doing stunt jumps and i managed 35/50 then turned it on tonight and it hadn't saved.........FFFUUUCCCKKK!!! Had to sit tonight and do all 47 remaining ones again!!!

That sucks. I had similiar issues with GTA IV. I forget why, but for some reason I had turned the autosave feature off and forgot to turn it back on before starting the game back up. I had to replay some of the stranger events and some of the activities for 100% because they didn't save. Still, that's not nearly as bad as having to find and redo all of those stunt jumps.  

As for the THL, I won't feel safe until the fixture is over. Especially after seeing you put up 117 points last week. 

You don't need to leave the story unfinished unless you choose too. I have this game on my list and I've left one more fable to acquire which just needs a chapter to be replayed with making an opposite decision.

Thanks for pointing this out, I hadn't realized that. Still leaning towards using a different game but good to know that The Wolf Among Us is still a possibility in case I end up needing it.

Edited by MStalker58

Its been awhile so I'll give a little update on where I'm at. Currently trying to play 5 games at the same time. Kinda hard to focus. think after dead Island I'm just gunna play fallout 4 till it rdy to plat. But heres the update,

Dead Island Riptide  -  6%  4/36

Rainbow Moon  -  34%  23/53   I love this game. Too bad the story isn't better.

Fallout 4 -  5%   4/51  How I am letting this sit to play other games I don't know. Damn co op friends having to play other games with them lol

MAGICKA 2 -  35%   21/47

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood  4%   3/51     Looking forward to playing this more. Loved the New Order.

yes sir, just ned to finish my  hardest LVL play throughand beak kid xmass in under 5 mins

Nice, I wouldn't recommend to beat Kid Xmass under 5 minutes on the hardest difficulty though.

:platinum: 9/10

L39eeaa.png

:platinum:10/10 CoD: WaW

Life is Strange - 96% (58/61)

I left one picture in episode 5.

I would like to add Killzone 3 to my list as ready to plat with 50/79 trophies. I would like to go for 100% but all the DLC trophies are multiplayer so I doubt I will.

Nice work, congrats everyone :yay:.

Its been awhile so I'll give a little update on where I'm at. Currently trying to play 5 games at the same time. Kinda hard to focus. think after dead Island I'm just gunna play fallout 4 till it rdy to plat. But heres the update,

Dead Island Riptide  -  6%  4/36

Rainbow Moon  -  34%  23/53   I love this game. Too bad the story isn't better.

Fallout 4 -  5%   4/51  How I am letting this sit to play other games I don't know. Damn co op friends having to play other games with them lol

MAGICKA 2 -  35%   21/47

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood  4%   3/51     Looking forward to playing this more. Loved the New Order.

Well I know for a fact my list is changing. I only have three done so far and the fourth is almost here. The rest are going to get on my nerves a bit so I think I save those for next year and I'll get the Uncharted Collection since I'm already familiar with those.

Hi Dragon short update to my list

Add

Saint's Row IV 34/71 (43%)

Saint's Row Gat out of Hell (yet to start)

AC Rogue (yet to start)

Edit: Added another game

Ok, added them.

This sounds awesome! I hadn't considered doing something like this in the past because I'm kind of a noob to the trophy hunting thing, but I think I could do it! Count me in!

if 100% count, I'd very much like to include Outlast as I had a lot of fun with Alien: Isolation  :D

Is it apparent that I have no idea how to spoiler?

Awesome, welcome to the event. 100%s don't count though. To add a spoiler, type the following: [ spoiler ]text goes here[ /spoiler ]. But remove the spaces between "[" and "]"

Attention all participants:

I have a favour to ask: could you all go to this thread and vote for the second option in the poll? That way the Holiday special will coincide with the Platinum Rain Day. If you're interested, sign up too and participate in a trophy hunting competition.

I voted 1 just to piss you off <3

Additionally, Mass Effect is primed

• Like 1

1Ld7c660.png

Dead Island Riptide

Plat Rain #4

I actually had a pretty fun time with this game. It was just mindless zombie killing action but, meh, that is what you need sometimes. I have no desire to play any other Dead Island game but that's OK, I enjoyed this one :)

Huge thank you to Fozzyabear for speed running this game with me. I owned the digital copy and he owned the physical copy and like the Montagues and Capulets they were not allowed to be together. SO I had to get a physical copy and we had 3 days to beat it because EB Games only gives you 3 days to try out a game if you want to return it (for another game). So we whipped through the main mission and got it done :). Unfortunately some stuff glitched on Fozzy so he will have to do another playthrough but alas that is the fear with Dead Island Online.

So I got another plat ready and got to know another member of the forums. I would definitely Co-Op again with Fozzy so a good experience :D

• Teslagrad 35/37 - READY TO PLAT
  • Saints Row: Gat Outta Hell 44/46 READY TO PLAT
  • Kingdom Hearts 2 4/51
  • Duke Nukem Forever 46/51
  • Far Cry Classic 6/22
  • Dead Island Riptide 34/36 READY TO PLAT
  • Sports Champions 2 37/44
  • Star Ocean The Last Hope-37/47
  • Zombie Tycoon 2 18/37
  • Broken Age - READY TO PLAT
  • Like 3

Attention all participants:

I have a favour to ask: could you all go to this thread and vote for the second option in the poll? That way the Holiday special will coincide with the Platinum Rain Day. If you're interested, sign up too and participate in a trophy hunting competition.

The first option is fun too, and I can keep my sanity not counting hundreds of platinums!