Platinum Rain Day - Ended

Another Project Platinum has been created: hentai, ecchi, boobs, and more, check it out at Project Platinum Baka Hentai. Don't worry, no one will judge you.

I like the fact that this post landed on Page 69 ^_^

Also due to EBs 3 day Open Return policy I had to exchange my physical copy of Dead Island Riptide for something else. I though "I haven't played a Lego Game in almost a year I will get Star Wars to celebrate the new movie"

fUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK  this game is boring. This is easily the worse Lego Game I have played. I have played the original Lego Star Wars and I don't remember it being this bad. I will finish it (obviously) but wow this is the worse Plat Rain game I have played so far :(...well if I decide to finish Far Cry Classic then it would be second worse.

• Like 1

Also due to EBs 3 day Open Return policy I had to exchange my physical copy of Dead Island Riptide for something else. I though "I haven't played a Lego Game in almost a year I will get Star Wars to celebrate the new movie"

fUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK  this game is boring. This is easily the worse Lego Game I have played. I have played the original Lego Star Wars and I don't remember it being this bad. I will finish it (obviously) but wow this is the worse Plat Rain game I have played so far :(...well if I decide to finish Far Cry Classic then it would be second worse.

LMAO, didn't even notice that :lol:.

Bottom line: never play a Lego game. I tried the demo for Lego Harry Potter and almost wanted to kill myself after completing it. 

• Like 1

Agree with you on Far Cry Classic. Playing it right now and was thinking about using it as my last game for Plat Rain Day, but man it is pretty bad. Kind of don't want to tarnish my list with it so I'll probably switch it with another game and just go ahead and finish the plat to get it over with. I got Far Cry Classic for just a couple of dollars so I can't complain too much, but I would have been pretty disappointed if I paid full price for it.

lol I played Lego Star Wars years ago on the Wii, I don't remember it being bad..........then again I really don't remember it that well either dood 

Agree with you on Far Cry Classic. Playing it right now and was thinking about using it as my last game for Plat Rain Day, but man it is pretty bad. Kind of don't want to tarnish my list with it so I'll probably switch it with another game and just go ahead and finish the plat to get it over with. I got Far Cry Classic for just a couple of dollars so I can't complain too much, but I would have been pretty disappointed if I paid full price for it.

Yeah.....I bought it at full price dood :|

Yeah I was going to buy it at launch. I am so glad I waited. Man it sucks (even for 3$)

Yeah I was going to buy it at launch. I am so glad I waited. Man it sucks (even for 3$)

We must have bought it in the same sale because that is what I paid too. Had a few bucks left over from a previous card and enjoyed the newer Far Cry games so when I saw it for cheap in that sale, I figured why not give it a try. Surely It can't be that bad. I was wrong. I cringe every time the main character speaks. Oh well, at least it will give me some extra Project Platinum points whenever the Far Cry PP gets created.  :)

Edited by MStalker58

*snip*

*snip*

*snip*

*snip*

Nice work everyone :yay:, congrats with getting the plats ready.

I love the ToHR plat image!! Hope you enjoyed the game. Unfortunately, I can't take part in this event. I like going at my own very snail-like plat pace. Good luck to you and everyone! 

Me too :highfive:, that's the reason I'm saving it for trophy #6,000. Yeah I'm enjoying it, though not really looking forward to the balloon minigame. That's a shame, but it looks like you're going way too fast for us with that turbo snail-pace:

1_TurboSnail-620x349.jpg

Just wanted to announce that I will sadly drop-out of the event. I haven't had much time to work on my selected games since due to time constraints. Hopefully in the future I can go for those plats.

Sorry to hear that, I'll remove you from the list. Maybe you'll be back for round 2.

• Like 1

Took me about 7 hours but finally got the Lord Of The Ring trophy so Shadow Of Mordor is now ready to plat and 100% with 73/75 trophies. Also the next game I'm starting is Magicka 2 so if anyone else is playing it, I'll be looking for some help with the Bananas difficulty and trials trophies at some point.

Okami is a great game indeed.

No update from me, just sharing my happiness from the fact that I will actually be able to prepare Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce as my 11th plat. Yesterday was able to trade an officer with a random person online (usually, there is no one playing and I had a city hosted for hours). Also, an hour ago the last officer card was found, which took away the worst random collectable grind I've seen in a game in a longggg time (and I've seen a few). Still, after around 90 hours into the game (50 of them in the past week), I still have a few materials to grind and I will leave the final quest for the last trophy for January. I am sooooo happy I was able to unlock the two multiplayer related treasures back in the days, otherwise it would have been impossible now (seeing that no one is actually playing it anymore and the boosting sessions was no show).

Overall, If you plan to play for the plat in this game, don't. Believe me, avoid it like the plague :D Terrible, terrible grind, with big part luck based, terrible gameplay mechanics (although one skill in particular turn out to be a game changer but you can unlock it quite later in the game). Also, the difficulty, in the last chapter and the gaiden missions, is ridiculously high :D

Update!

Ratchet: Deadlocked - 87% (Plat ready)

Also requesting the list cleanup. Games to remove

Muramasa Rebirth - there is no way I'm going to finish the Fury mode and the Caves with amount of the time that is left.

Both Sly games, as I won't be able to get a bigger memory card for my Vita this year. Shame to let them go, as the Sly 3 was pretty close to being done, and with Sly 4 I would be able to use the Cross-Save for the irritating trophies, but alas.

Mirror's Edge - same as Muramasa, only with the Trials.

htoL#NiQ -The Firefly Diary - really don't feel like returning to it right now.

The only plat that I'm 100% is going to go for at the moment is Resonance of Fate, as I swore not only to get it by January, but also make it my milestone. Not to mention that it was the reason I've joined, to motivate myself to finish grinding Crystal Cores, so everyone will be protected enough for Neverland. 

DmC and Sonic Generations will have to wait.

Edited by NetEntity

UPDATE TIME!!!!!

• Buzz!: Quiz TV - 23/25 (91%) - Ready to plat
  • Minecraft (PS3) - 49/51 (93%) - Ready to plat
  • LEGO Batman 3 9/71 9%
  • Borderlands 2 - 58/70 72%
  • Assassin's Creed: Revelations - 55/70 (81%) - Ready to plat
  • PS All-Stars Battle Royale - 54/56 98% Ready to plat
  • Minecraft (PS4) 49/51 93% - Ready to plat
  • Lego Lord of the Rings - 8/49 11%
  • Tales From the Borderlands - 14/36 (20%)
  • Sly Cooper and The Thievius Raccoonus 34/36 91% - Ready to plat
  • Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments - 23/35 (96%) - Ready to plat

Almost there!!

• Like 1

Requesting a game replacement - I tried The LEGO Movie game for Vita and man, did it SUCK. It has perma-death - if you get killed, you get a fail message and have to replay from the beginning of the level - I prefer the PS3/PS4 version better. At least I know I can restart Flatbrush Gulch if I wanted to, but having perma-death in a LEGO game is a kick in the balls(pardon my French) and I hate that. I plan on returning it - Gamestop will refund the entire cost of the game if I turn it in with receipt.

I traded in all the remaining Pokemon DS/3DS games I have and completed with $113 in store credit so I purchased some stuff, including LEGO Ninjago for the VITA. Not Nindroids, as that has perma-death too, but Shadow of Ronin. It seems pretty easy(I got four challenges in the first level) so please replace The LEGO Movie Videogame(Vita) with LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin(Vita). Haven't earned any trophies yet but I'll get them.

Dante's Inferno is ready. 52/55, 96%.

Replace Dragon Age with Jax and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy - 31/39, 61%, please? I'm hoping to have it done tomorrow, but the last level is giving me trouble.

Much as I want to play a nice long RPG, that seems a bit too ambitious for the time left when I only have two done.

Took me about 7 hours but finally got the Lord Of The Ring trophy so Shadow Of Mordor is now ready to plat and 100% with 73/75 trophies. Also the next game I'm starting is Magicka 2 so if anyone else is playing it, I'll be looking for some help with the Bananas difficulty and trials trophies at some point.

Corpse Party: Blood Drive 36/38 (91%) Ready to plat

Lollipop Chainsaw 0%

Splatterhouse 0%

Update!

Ratchet: Deadlocked - 87% (Plat ready)

Also requesting the list cleanup. Games to remove

UPDATE TIME!!!!!

Almost there!!

After more painful hours of grinding materials and money the entire day... finally...

Dynasty Warriors: Strikerforce (PS3) - 30/32 (96%)

One more quest left to unlock the final trophy and the plat.

That makes it 11.

Lego Jurassic World (Vita) ready now with 45/47 (98%) trophies :D Just for fun, left the same trophy requirement last as I did with the PS3 version (throwing a can of soda at an enemy while playing as Nedry).

Dante's Inferno is ready. 52/55, 96%.

Replace Dragon Age with Jax and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy - 31/39, 61%, please? I'm hoping to have it done tomorrow, but the last level is giving me trouble.

Much as I want to play a nice long RPG, that seems a bit too ambitious for the time left when I only have two done.

Nicely done everyone, I'll update the OP :D.

One more quick update:

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - 15/15 or 100%

It's not on the list, but I fulfilled my personal restriction for The Phantom Pain by completing the trophy list, so I figured it was worth a mention. :)

And Republic Heroes...ugh...it's not fun.

Congrats :D

Small update:

Okami HD - 18%

Teslagrad - 6%

Okami is absolutely beautiful!

Nice, and yeah Okami is definitely a great game with a beautiful art style.

Requesting a game replacement 

All right, I'll make the changes.

Next time I should stop channeling Ina Garten and saying "It's easy" when a game bites you in the rear end like an angry Siamese to remind you that getting a platinum that isn't some Telltales game IS NOT EASY. Some of the Ninjago stages have challenges that I failed immediately(like trying to avoid touching lava while riding a speeder bike that's got the controls of a drunk monkey :facepalm:) but I'm not bitter - actually, I completed the entire story and will work on the challenges in between my next trip to Gamestop (they're giving extra trade-in credit today) and finishing up LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 on my other account.

So it is looking like two Vita games(Ninjago and Sly 1) will be the last two gains for the PRD. I do not feel the desire to go back to Crack in Time to finish up that Challenge Mode run through. If I decide to plat Crack in Time, it'll be on my new account. But I do want to finish up my list for this event. Once 2016 is born, I will be shifting my sole attention to DetectiveCJ and posting in the forum under that name.

Man oh man what a horrible dream I've just had! It was New Years Eve and I got caught up in an impropmptu street party and it wasn't until everyone started counting down to midnight that I remembered I was supposed to be at home ready to pop plats. I got home as fast as I could but when I got home I couldn't remember all the games I needed to plat and when I remembered them I couldn't find the discs. Even when I found the discs I couldn't remember what trophies I needed to get. Thankfully I woke up before it got any worse.

Luckily this would never happen in real life as I'm a bit of a hermit so I only leave the house for things like work, grocery shopping, doctor visit etc. All my physical games I need to pop are kept aside and if I need to know what trophy to pop, I just have open my iPad which I always keep beside me and go to PSNP which is the one website I keep permanently open on my iPad.

• Like 1