Japan knows how to make a good PS Vita advert (upcoming games)

Superbuu3

It's Japan, why is it surprising?

Still more attention given to the Vita than E3.

E3 = western

TGS = Japan

Much obvious =D

The fact that the first game they showed, God Eater R and Gundam haven't been announced is criminal.

Anyone said Gundam?

1442384412097.png

And then you realize only a handful of those games will come to the West... 

Not really.

If we rule out God Eater (which still has a great chance of coming actually... due to being a beginning of the series) then let's look at it...

Taiko - most likely no

MikuX - definitely coming out

Eotenas - 95% coming

Xanadu - #basedXseed

Kancolle - no fanbase here

Airship Q - Iirc Yoshi said this would be coming, it's an indie game so probably nothing much to localize

Digimon - most likely no

RER2 - out

DQ Minecraft - again, most likely gonna come

Gundam - upper part of post

A bit off topic but who's the broad in your avatar?

Christina Aguilera

West hates Vita.

Vita does not belong to West.

Something like this, I guess.

I wouldn't say the West hates the Vita.  I don't think Sony ever knew how to properly support it with marketing, advertising, etc.  We all know Nintendo rules the handheld market and I really don't think Sony ever had a solid plan of how to go about supporting it here in the West.  Since it's launch, it's been a case of Sony dropping the ball, picking up the ball, playing with it a bit, dropping it again.  Soooo schizophrenic and disorganized and messy.  Again, just the way I see it.  That and I think handhelds are much bigger in Japan.  Yes.  Nintendo handhelds sell huge here as well (and the Vita has done alright as well), but I think (or at least my understanding is) that Japan is a much more favorable market for handhelds than the US.  The US and Europe tend to be more console-centric.  At least that's my understanding.  I could be wrong.

Taiko - most likely no

MikuX - definitely coming out

Eotenas - 95% coming

Xanadu - #basedXseed

Kancolle - no fanbase here

Airship Q - Iirc Yoshi said this would be coming, it's an indie game so probably nothing much to localize

Digimon - most likely no

RER2 - out

DQ Minecraft - again, most likely gonna come

Gundam - upper part of post

SnK is supposed to come out at the same time in west as in jp iirc. And there is one Digimon game comming out thatnk to petition and I have feeling it was petition including even other Vita releases but I'm not 100% sure about that

SnK is supposed to come out at the same time in west as in jp iirc. And there is one Digimon game comming out thatnk to petition and I have feeling it was petition including even other Vita releases but I'm not 100% sure about that

Would be interesting to see.

At least Digimon Cyber sleuth is coming to PS4 in America next year...still wish it was on Vita too...

(Don't kill me for Kotaku source, first one I found)

Apparently both PS4 and Vita.

http://kotaku.com/the-digimon-game-fans-have-been-waiting-for-is-coming-t-1715843571