Persona 5 - WEEBNESS HAS WON THE FIGHT! Release on 4.4.2017 will contain DUAL AUDIO!

Satoshi Ookami

But Atlus confirmed several times that P5 is coming in 2015.

Atlus USA, namely John "I love ENG voices so you must too" Hardin.

Is Mamoru Miyano (Okabe/Death Kid/Light Yagami etc) voicing the blond guy?

The rest of the cast sounds great too. A bit sucks knowing Atlus won't give us dual-audio :/

I don't see Mamoru on the list.

But Atlus confirmed several times that P5 is coming in 2015.

True but even major gaming sites that love to report rumors, no matter how unlikely they sound just to be first with it (PST and XBA) didn't even touch this which was a warning sign. Odd thing is they just did an article about the delay and in there it states that all along it was going to be 2016 for Europe and America, makes me curious as to who was wrong all along, the guy on Twitter or PST?  :hmm:

I don't see Mamoru on the list.

Wait, what list? xD

Just listen to the voices in the trailer. I'm 99% sure Mamoru is voicing the blond guy (forgot his name, lol)

And MC is Jun Fukuyama....

I don't have anything against english dubs (I think AtlusUSA is doing overall a good job) but this time I'd love to play with the Japanese voice-over ;/

Wait, what list? xD

Just listen to the voices in the trailer. I'm 99% sure Mamoru is voicing the blond guy (forgot his name, lol)

And MC is Jun Fukuyama....

I don't have anything against english dubs (I think AtlusUSA is doing overall a good job) but this time I'd love to play with the Japanese voice-over ;/

Okay, due to my poor screening skills, I skipped through his name =D Yep, you are right, Mamoru is in the cast =D

And the list is... 

here =D

ikYOUYj.png

• Like 1

Don't blame them, these 3 months are full of games that appeal worldwide and could kill any interest a lot of people have for this game. Summer 2016 is a great time, a lot of things will be ironed out and Summer isn't always blocked with new games.

Summer is better anyways. I don't mind if there is delays...as long as DAY 1 it is perfect. No bugs, no nothing. 

That would be rare.