Persona 5 - WEEBNESS HAS WON THE FIGHT! Release on 4.4.2017 will contain DUAL AUDIO!

Satoshi Ookami

4 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

It's on all keyboards, lol =D It's a default function =D

Then i guess it should be that and written pretty badly since i thought it was something releated to Print and settings of that kinds...

Edited by Sora9427

On 15-3-2017 at 3:18 AM, GrayFT said:

Anyway i think Yusuke's theme looks better than the Protagonist's one.

I didn't the get one with the protagonist (missed out on that one I guess) but this one is pretty cool indeed. I used the Ryuji theme up until I got this new one just now but I think I slightly prefer this new one. The music is cool (of course :lol:) and the theme itself looks pretty nice. However, still eagerly waiting for a Futaba theme :awesome:

7 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I didn't the get one with the protagonist (missed out on that one I guess) but this one is pretty cool indeed. I used the Ryuji theme up until I got this new one just now but I think I slightly prefer this new one. The music is cool (of course :lol:) and the theme itself looks pretty nice. However, still eagerly waiting for a Futaba theme :awesome:

Protagonist Theme & Avatar Set are Pre-Order Bonus.

2 hours ago, Lucas said:

Oh, too bad. I pre-ordered the Take Your Heart edition (physically).

I'll always find soo Stupid how the Pre-Order thems are Exclusives of the Digital Version -_-

They should just put a Code for it in the Case...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sora9427 said:

I'll always find soo Stupid how the Pre-Order thems are Exclusives of the Digital Version -_-

They should just put a Code for it in the Case...

Hey, it's not Futaba-tan, no reason to care =D

And it's not stupid (from business perspective), without bonuses, there is NO merit in pre-ordering digital version.

They have to make them at least somehow appealing.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

14 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

And it's not stupid (from business perspective), without bonuses, there is NO merit in pre-ordering digital version.

Mine was something geenral and more directed to like KH Collection on PS4, who Pre-Order Digitally it will recive 1-2 cool themes, WTF? -_-

Yeah well Just do What Steam Does and make some special Deals or maybe like now For Parappa and Loco-Roc some Special Pre-Order Sales for Plus members, bet that The Digital for 40-45 € right away would be more appealing.

5 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Yeah well Just do What Steam Does and make some special Deals or maybe like now For Parappa and Loco-Roc some Special Pre-Order Sales for Plus members, bet that The Digital for 40-45 € right away would be more appealing.

22 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

But are fans of the series really going to prefer the digital version over the physical version because of one theme? No, they aren't. The fans of the series buy one of the physical collector's editions because there's way more cool stuff available there. Plus, people who aren't fans, won't pre-order the game so they'll never get that bonus theme. A lower price digitally or a PS4 theme really isn't going to convince fans to buy it digitally instead of buying the physical version. If they want to make the digital version more appealing, they should do way more than just one PS4 theme. How it is now, it's only a negative thing because the people who'll buy the retail version will mis out on the theme.

Honestly, I can't see any smt fan that would prefer a digital copy of this game, specially just for a theme. I'm guessing that many of you have physical copies dating back to the SNES game, not exactly all of them but some of them.

7 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I see I'll have another game to learn from Satoshi sensei :P April 4, has persona and yooka for me, I can't wait for then. One the sequel for one of the best JRPGs ever, the other a trip to a time where all I had to to was go to school and play vídeogames, oh my childhood 

Whee, I finally made it all the way down to the comment form (last few pages of the thread kept crashing my browser for some reason), so I finally can vent.

SMT if... DLC isn't going to come outside of Japan. COME ON ATLUS...

I wanted to get it, name the protag Hazama and kill demons with "Old Enemy - Akira Volume" as my glorious battle theme and you've CRUSHED MY DREAM.

And the Persona DLC is tainted by the sucky music of PSP version, I'm so done. 

*breaks into screams*

At least I'll still have Raidou and P2...

Edited by NetEntity

AOI-TAAAAAAAN ON ATLUS FB!!!!

Oh my, I'm so happy :D Even though she is Yuuki ffs... :/ There are 2 Us in case you are not using ū.

Aoi-chan so cute =D

17359157_10154428575128339_4198000385845610510_o.jpg?oh=3c56841d839cbbdcbbf2f4eae005016e&oe=595DA425

And...

This guy knows :awesome:

Its got Aoi Yuki and Nana Mizuki? Why even bother with the english dub? 1f602.png

And you gotta love other posters, even though they are posting Aoi-chan's most famous roles, it's nice seeing people know her :D 

• Like 1

Our Persona 5 Take Your Heart edition pre-order can't be fulfilled thanks to low availability. Had our pre-order in and paid since September 4th. I've never had any issues getting pre-ordered games before, but now this has happened TWICE on games published by Deep Silver here in Europe. Couldn't even get a regular 3DS game published by them!

Now it's most likely impossible to score the limited edition from anywhere as I thought I'd of course get one as I had ordered immediately when they became available for pre-order.

15 hours ago, Eyjabria said:

Our Persona 5 Take Your Heart edition pre-order can't be fulfilled thanks to low availability. Had our pre-order in and paid since September 4th. I've never had any issues getting pre-ordered games before, but now this has happened TWICE on games published by Deep Silver here in Europe. Couldn't even get a regular 3DS game published by them!

Now it's most likely impossible to score the limited edition from anywhere as I thought I'd of course get one as I had ordered immediately when they became available for pre-order.

That sucks. Especially this close to launch, and with every site being either out of stock, or scalpers charging 3-4 times the retail price.

I've also noticed that several places across the USA have been breaking street date and selling Persona 5 far before April 4th. I've even seen some people score the Premium Edition this early from stores.

Any idea how Persona 5 works on Vita via remote play? Performance or control issues? Is the UI text too tiny for small screen?

I haven't tried remote play at all yet and would love to play P5 on a handheld.

On 3/25/2017 at 9:27 AM, Valyrious said:

That sucks. Especially this close to launch, and with every site being either out of stock, or scalpers charging 3-4 times the retail price.

I've also noticed that several places across the USA have been breaking street date and selling Persona 5 far before April 4th. I've even seen some people score the Premium Edition this early from stores.

Yeah, it was an unpleasant surprise. In the end I'm happy with a Steelbook version. Saved some money and I was pretty much interested in the artbook only. The Morgana plushie would have been cute, though. :)

2 hours ago, Eyjabria said:

Any idea how Persona 5 works on Vita via remote play? Performance or control issues? Is the UI text too tiny for small screen?

I haven't tried remote play at all yet and would love to play P5 on a handheld.

The Remote play USe your Internet Line so mostly for performance and that kind of stuff it depends by that :P

I Plaied Deadly Tower fo monsters on Vita and it worked really good but since my line sucks sometimes i lost connection for 1-2 Secs which honestly is a problem more for an Action game where that could be a problem rather than a Turn based game. But well if you ahve a perfect Internet Line that wouldn't even be a problem ;)

The Ui, Texts and Everything should adapt pretty well as if you're playing Persona 4 i think :)