Skull Girls Encore

Donkey Kong Country [all of them]

PES 2014

FIFA 16

Gran Turismo 5

GOW 3 / the other one too.

The Crash Bandicoot Franchise

Batman Vengeance 

All of them I wanted to finish their main story OR half of their achievements at least but they were either too difficult or just unbearable to play for me.

Edited by starhope39

Fallout 3. I keep getting hate from friends because of that but I'm getting super bored playing it. I tried giving it another chance since so many people praise it so much but it didn't really help. :S

I forced myself to play it for like 6 hours, then I really got into it. But to each their own.

The Borderlands series is unbearable for me. Do not understand why so many people freak out about it. 

Recently? Honestly Just Cause 3, I'm not really enjoying very much, But plan on giving it another shot at somepoint.
the other is resident evil revolations 2 I really didnt enjoy it alot, I gave up after 2 chapters, bought the season pass and everything, May give that another shot maybe some time.

Deadly Premonition. This game is just.....is just the perfect example of a game that tried to do too much.

ahh Deadly premontion is like the perfect train wreck, 

The game itself has issues i know but the characters, music and setup was amazing. Actually one of my favorite games, its the worst best game I've ever played =P

• Like 1

It seems that there are many of the same repeated titles cropping up (Fallout 3 onward, Mass Effect series, Metal Gear Solid series, Bioshock series) and I agree with many of the choices.

Although I can come up with counter arguments to all those I like, yet that is not the point.

For me though, I find Borderlands to be the game I wanted to try with friends and have a good time. Never turned out that way (mostly due to Gamespy dying) but it is still repetitive and really didn't give me anything to latch onto.

The Saints Row franchise. Everything just screams unpolished to me, and while I don't find the humour offensive, I simply find it unfunny. The actual gameplay is also just a total grind to me. I tried, going so far as platting SR4, but I've vowed never to waste my time with another SR game again.

Also: Fallout 3. I loved 4, but Fallout 3's murky brown visuals, slow movement, bad shooting and unintuitive systems redered me unable to enjoy it, no matter how much I was looking forward to it.I also dislike Skyrim, but I honestly never tried that much to like it.

Lastly, Bloodborne. A bit of a strange case for me, as I massively adore Dark Souls 1, thinking it to be one of the greatest games of all time. While I love the atmosphere, boss designs, level design and story of Bloodborne, I felt the combat was severely lacking and had a great deal of artificial difficulty, which is a huge turn-off for me, especially in a From game. It also never gave me that 'I'm going to remember this for the rest of my life' feeling that DS did.

Edited by QuentinCle95