Project Platinum: Hyperdimension Neptunia

xZoneHunter

I will be busy at my parent's house tonight feeding their dogs while they go coast fishing (the things I do for $ :( ) so I won't be able to play any PS3 tonight, but I will try to see if I can get a Hyperdimension game for Vita. I have a Gamestop coupon for $10 and $10 in $ so I should be good. Also, I apologize for my rampaging prayers, I just feel frustrated that I am too cowardly to get off of Rayman Origins and play the Neptune games. I swear, before Hallow's Eve, I will have gotten a Hyperdimension Platinum, even if I have to shackle myself to the chair and play the original to full. :devil:

• Like 1

If you like playable rpgs, with pretty anime girls, try the Atelier series.

Did you say pretty anime girls.  :D  <3

I'm pretty sure that they state in the game that Kei is a girl.

Yes, I know that they did say that Kei was a girl, but I didn't catch it until I found out for myself.

Kei is a girl as much as Pico is a guy.  :giggle:  I wish she would at least ditch her ugly shorts.

Well, the main reasons that I thought that Kei was a guy are that her voice and how she looks like Hope from Final Fantasy XIII. I hate her shorts too, but you can see her wearing a dress in the anime.

her voice 

Don't play in English :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

Pico is a guy.  :giggle:  

Oh really :awesome:

Level up, I've platinum'ed Nep U, just one game more to become an Ultra fan, Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3, here I go!

The battle of four seems to have a clear favorite!

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Blanc's game's trophy list is up. The list seems easy enough that it shouldn't take more than a day or two for the ULTRAfans to become ULTRAfans again after it releases to the west.

It does look easy (no full lily rank, god bless that =D) but the actual time will depend on how long the story mode is and if there are any missable monsters or treasures =D

I wouldn't say day or two =D More like two or three :awesome:

Blanc's game's trophy list is up. The list seems easy enough that it shouldn't take more than a day or two for the ULTRAfans to become ULTRAfans again after it releases to the west.

It looks a lot like U's trophy list, so it shouldn't be that bad and be quite easy. If it all goes to plan I should have it done in a week, hopefully.

I bet this is going to be the first Ultra rare platinum of any of the Neptunia games and it's going to unbelievably hard to play.  :D