Project Platinum: Hyperdimension Neptunia

xZoneHunter

Too bad Hunter does not know MedakaBox =D

Comment like "Wowzieee and I thought my games had lotties of skills but 12,858,051,967,633,865?! HOLY NEPS!would work nicely xD

Lol that would of been amazing if it was! Still love the one I got already though.

Hopefully, because I don't the only one. I hate to be alone. :(

Bruh you should watch it! I personally loved it and the manga made it 10x better!

Just don't watch the english dubbed version... We don't talk about that...

Hey guys im getting close to the end of Chapter 3 i think in Re;birth 1. Im level 27...what level should i be? im at Halo Mountain if that helps.

Just remember when you get Vert, and when you get in a bad situation, just spam her EXE move because it is very powerful.

Just curious but could i also have a comment from Vert? Or are comments only allowed for Nep?

Added you.

Vert could make a guest appearance i guess, so if you can get a hold of her i'd be happy to add her comment next to your name  ;)

(^ with this i mean that you can make up your own comment, if it wasn't clear through all the RP'ing)

Speaking of that when is PSNP going to have its RP thread?! 

Just remember when you get Vert, and when you get in a bad situation, just spam her EXE move because it is very powerful.

I have to admit i never include Vert in my party. I think she's one of the weakest characters to be honest. Aside from in NepU, i always used her there whenever possible ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Added you.

Vert could make a guest appearance i guess, so if you can get a hold of her i'd be happy to add her comment next to your name  ;)

(^ with this i mean that you can make up your own comment, if it wasn't clear through all the RP'ing)

I have to admit i never include Vert in my party. I think she's one of the weakest characters to be honest. Aside from in NepU, i always used her there whenever possible ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I didn't even use Vert in NepU. She was the absolute last person I climbed Neptral Tower with, and even then I just kept her in the back. NepU I just used Rom and Ram most of the time.

I'm been killing Metal Slimes...erm.. Metal Dogoo for an hour boosting my level. Everyone is 31 now.

To be honest I was having trouble at level 27 at Halo Mountain.

Don't forget to upgrade your gear after every chapter!

The shops have new weapons after almost every chapter.

Well Vert is Int based, so she does better than almost all of the characters against robots with her magical attacks. There's that, and the fact that when I first played victory, I tried to got a 40 on every chapter. However, the only real way to beat Gargoyle at a lower level is use an end game weapon, and dreadnaught happens to be the easiest one to get in chapter 4 or 5. As a result, Vert was always my damage dealer....

Added you.

Thanks  how you mean if i can get a hold of her?

Just saying Vert is one of the bestest chars ever if you equip her right she can even do some serious physical damage. I always have her as my lead char or main.

• Like 1

Really? The main character that I never used was Blanc and Plutia in Rebirth 3.

I'm been killing Metal Slimes...erm.. Metal Dogoo for an hour boosting my level. Everyone is 31 now.

To be honest I was having trouble at level 27 at Halo Mountain.

Eh. You are over leveled as hell, man o.O

I have to admit i never include Vert in my party.

Oh, someone agrees.

For me, Vert is the least used character. I even use her less than imoutos, lol xD

Really? The main character that I never used was Blanc and Plutia in Rebirth 3.

Meh, you have a baaaaaaaaaaaad taste :P

Blanny is a tank and Plutia well... is Plutia =D Absolutely best damage dealer in the game =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

Meh, you have a baaaaaaaaaaaad taste :P

Blanny is a tank and Plutia well... is Plutia =D Absolutely best damage dealer in the game =D

Well I did used Plutia intel I couldn't make her use HDD, and I got mad at her and she sat in the back row for the rest of the game.For Blanc, I really don't know how to use her properly, that is why I don't use her.

So being level 37 now...is overkill? :P

Just remember Satoshi is super good at these games, so the level you need maybe different.

I'll write a guide for Hyperdimension Neptunia: Victory on the PS3 is anybody is interested, I could have it done by the weekend if I get feedback about it.

I am glad to hear that you are writing a guide for the final game in the original series that didn't have a guide.  :awesome:

He just wants you to make up your own quote.

If i wouldn't be so bad at impersonating a char. But i guess i'll have to try either way.

Vert is a very busy CPU, her backlog is quite large.

She isn't always that busy just saying. (Funny thing my backlog is quite large aswell. And it seems to be growing even further.)

Edited by Tosmasta00