Project Platinum: Hyperdimension Neptunia

xZoneHunter

Well i just got the Trilogy in the mail, you guys convinced me. Wont be starting it anytime soon though since im playing SAO atm which takes quite long :P

But, you are going to make Nep Nep sad by not playing, her games right away.

I got 8 neptunia plats now, I just platinumed Hyperdimension Neptunia U. All I got left to platinum is Noire's game (I'm getting that game next week) and then I'll finally be an ULTRA FAN!!!!! :D

Congratulations on getting the platinum.

Neptune is OP when she hits level 20. 

Gimme all three "levelcap +300" dlc and Im totally going to Neptune Break the entire planet, buddy! >u<

Oh no! :o A firecookiecomet-thingy is heading towards earth! Lemme Victory Slash it! >u< 

*is playing soundfile "Fairy Fencer F - Unbreakable King"*

*gasp* Did you hear that? I Guard Breaked someone on the other side of the planet, just by clapping! >u< 

I got 8 neptunia plats now, I just platinumed Hyperdimension Neptunia U. All I got left to platinum is Noire's game (I'm getting that game next week) and then I'll finally be an ULTRA FAN!!!!! :D

O.o!!! I need to step up my game! 

Someone needs to help me get my priorites straight. I decided to stop playing PP to play RB1 in jp.... Probably going to end up switching to VII tonight and basically not get anything done.

Yep, i have been slowly making my way through HDN Victory JP... 

Update, I just finished Rebirth 1. Rebirth 2 and 3 left for me (:

Nice, i'll update your entry!

• Like 1

Gonna try to go check out that Let's Play on Let's Play Archives and plenty of GameFAQs guides to get me through the original Hyperdimension Neptunia. I want to do the games in story order so they make sense. I am going to make my little prayers to the CPUs now:

To White Heart: I am so sorry, White Heart of Lowee, but until you create a trophy system like Lastation and Leanbox, you will never bring me back to your fold. Not even your Mega Plumber Creator, as much as I would love to try it out, will make me buy one of your holy devices. :(

To Black Heart: Please please PLEASE make me slimmer so my mother will hand over $200 so I can donate my tithes to your games so I can get more Platinums and help me fight Arfoire. The CPU war is so hard to get through with all the talking. :(

To Green Heart: The only thing that made me lust over your breasts was the fact that you had stolen the Bear and Bird from Lowee. Shame on you. Also, the only reason you still exist is because your father is the richest man in Gameindustri thanks to the fact we can't live without his computers. B)

To Purple Heart, the true heroine: I am so sorry you got cast down by the other CPUs due to Arfoire's mischief. After seeing what they did to the Blue Hedgehog, I will try as hard as I can to make you strong enough to beat down Arfoire and any other enemy in your way... when I have the strength. Please give me the strength to relive your fall to the mortal realm. -_-

Edited by Maphantom238
  • Like 2

I don't understand the popularity of this franchise. I've played the first two and they were objectively awful, showing little merit aside from their beautiful artwork. The story is inane, the combat is grindy and two dimensional, and the game design is general and archaic.

If you like playable rpgs, with pretty anime girls, try the Atelier series.

I don't understand the popularity of this franchise. I've played the first two and they were objectively awful, showing little merit aside from their beautiful artwork. The story is inane, the combat is grindy and two dimensional, and the game design is general and archaic.

Not everybody can handle girls like Plutia and Neptune so if HDN is too hardcore for you, you should check this thread out  :awesome:

I guess I will put my name down now although it annoys me to replay the original and mk2 completely again:

Ok, didn't see this in the OP but in the case of games released Japan only do they count if earned or are they null and void until they have an English version?

Ok, didn't see this in the OP but in the case of games released Japan only do they count if earned or are they null and void until they have an English version?

Nep just does not want us to learn Nipponese :/

While I absolutely love Atelier. Tsunako art > Atelier art.

Hey, is it bad that I thought Kei was guy for most of Re;Brith 2, until I went on the wiki and I discovered he was a she.

We all were there :P

I guess I will put my name down now although it annoys me to replay the original and mk2 completely again:

Pretty much yes, i'll add new games once they get a localized version.