Project Platinum: Hyperdimension Neptunia

xZoneHunter

Eh. You are over leveled as hell, man o.O

Oh, someone agrees.

For me, Vert is the least used character. I even use her less than imoutos, lol xD

Meh, you have a baaaaaaaaaaaad taste :P

Blanny is a tank and Plutia well... is Plutia =D Absolutely best damage dealer in the game =D

Imoutos are awesome though (except Uni). I usually have at least one in my main party at all times.

Imoutos are awesome though (except Uni). I usually have at least one in my main party at all times.

Uni is fantastic EXE Drive builder. She's definitely my most used imouto, even though I try to use Rom-chan because she is... CUTE :D

Well I did used Plutia intel I couldn't make her use HDD, and I got mad at her and she sat in the back row for the rest of the game.

Why are you made at Sadie-tan? :/

Uni is fantastic EXE Drive builder. She's definitely my most used imouto, even though I try to use Rom-chan because she is... CUTE :D

Why are you made at Sadie-tan? :/

I think the only time I used Uni late in any game was in Re;Birth 2 when I used her as an EXE Drive builder/item user against Delphinus. She's not a horrible character, but I just don't like using her in the front lines. I put Uni in the back sometimes though. I almost always have a Rom/Ram or Rom/Blanc combo in my party. Go Lowee!

Sounds to me like you didn't buy the +5000 HP rings.

In Chap 2 and 3, the one thats available isnt the +5000 one, its +2500. Anyway yes i did buy the ring. The amount of delicipus xp that the Metal Dogoos give was to good to pass up, and an hour of boosting them and gaining eight levels is amazing.

In Chap 2 and 3, the one thats available isnt the +5000 one, its +2500. Anyway yes i did buy the ring. The amount of delicipus xp that the Metal Dogoos give was to good to pass up, and an hour of boosting them and gaining eight levels is amazing.

Oh wait, you're playing R1. I remember the Metal Dogoos that gave a crapton of exp, I grinded on those for a bit too. xD

• Like 1

Thanks  how you mean if i can get a hold of her?

Just saying Vert is one of the bestest chars ever if you equip her right she can even do some serious physical damage. I always have her as my lead char or main.

He just wants you to make up your own quote.

I thought it was pretty clear because i explained myself in the brackets but oh well  :dunno: Mike is right you can come up with your own comment if you'd like.

Looks like I'm just a fan. The only Nep game I platted is Re;Birth 1, but I only need to max out 1 more Lily Rank in Action Unleashed as part of the Plat Rain. I'm going to pick up the other Vita games for sure.

Let me join in, I platinumed hyperdimensional neptunia mk2 and rebirth 1

Welcome to the nep club! I have added you guys to the list! Since making your own comments appear to be in style now, do you guys want to create your own?

Nah, I wanna see what Nep has to say.

Let Plutia be proud of this update: Got the Re;Birth3 platinum today! :)

Updated your entries.

I've got all the plats except Hyperdevotion Noire. Maybe one of these days I'll get it!

Added!

Same for me. Consider yourself lucky though. I have to deal with the Japanese version.

You can always buy the NA version and do that one first. And when you're a pro noire player you can do the jap version xD

We also reached 51 fans now! o.o The CPU's would be happy! Except Noire she doesn't really care if you're a fan or not.

Edited by Zone Hunter

What are some good combo's to use in HDN? Making them is so tiresome... I mean for now i just do  :circle: :circle: :circle: :circle: for combo link. :circle: :circle: :circle::triangle: for neptune break and  :circle: :circle: :circle::cross: for getting neptune into HDD. 

With Compa i just spam  :cross: with combo link and with iffy-chan i spam  :circle:  with combo link also. Ofcourse i edited every combo with the strongest move they have.

Idk if i'm using the combo system right. I'm not exactly having trouble progressing through the story but i don't want to end up grinding for no reason just because i'm using weak combo's.

What are some good combo's to use in HDN? Making them is so tiresome... I mean for now i just do  :circle: :circle: :circle: :circle: for combo link. :circle: :circle: :circle::triangle: for neptune break and  :circle: :circle: :circle::cross: for getting neptune into HDD. 

With Compa i just spam  :cross: with combo link and with iffy-chan i spam  :circle:  with combo link also. Ofcourse i edited every combo with the strongest move they have.

Idk if i'm using the combo system right. I'm not exactly having trouble progressing through the story but i don't want to end up grinding for no reason just because i'm using weak combo's.

I just made combos out of the most powerful moves that the characters had when I played the game.

• Like 1