What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

bought Middle Earth and Borderlands the pre-sequel

looks like Assassin's Creed Rogue will have to be the last one I buy for holiday sales, so I don't drag my account down to low.

As far as games I still hope to buy Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Collection, Dragon Age Inquistion and My Little Pony FIM Season 4 which will probably have to be my last purchases for the year outside from one other thing I might need.

The Hanatarashi - ワースト セレクション

1hana_zps6e67e824.jpg

Masonna - Like a vagina T.V. (VHS version. Limited and numbered.)

1mas_zps40a57eda.jpeg

Masonna released a cassette with the same title in '88 so I'm positive it could be a live concert. This was released in '94.

• Like 2

Purchased quite a few things! Gotta love payday.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma for PS3 for my partner. 

Secondhand (only worn a handful of times) Dr Marten shoes in black, with steel toe heart_emote_by_gasara-d62dv0x_zps2ebde18 I don't care getting stuff that isn't new, if I can save quite a bit of money in the process.

A genuine leather and nylon Ancol Timberwolf collar for my dog, Stella. Figured she needed a new one, since we bought her a really cheap one when we first rescued her 3 months ago and were uncertain if she was going to integrate fine in our life. Needless to say she has.

Ordered this amazing custom sterling silver 925 necklace, where I decided to have written the word 'Journey'. Since I've traveled almost all of my life, the word itself has so much emotion and attachment, that wearing it around my neck would help me remind myself every day of who I truly am and what I believe in.